Share this on Facebook
What do you feel is the most important quality in a soul mate?
- A great sense of humor
- An attractive build
- A deep sense of spirituality
What is the first thing you do in the morning?
- Spend two hours in the bathroom to make myself presentable.
- Drop to my knees and pray for forgiveness.
- Take a brisk morning jog.
- Crawl back into bed - I am so not a morning person.
Which of these singers inspires you the most?
- Louis Armstrong
- Edith Piaf
- Johnny Rotten
- Kelly Clarkson
- Jim Morrison
Your ideal kiss..?
- A gentle peck on the cheek.
- Passionate and sloppy.
- Tickles me and makes me laugh.
- Is delivered with a playful bite.
- Sweet and loving.
Which of these would be the punchline to a joke you would tell?
- "... and that's why you should never trust Sigmund Freud."
- "... but the second guy was dead."
- "To get to the other side."
- "... and God said, 'me too!'"
- I don't tell jokes. Ever.
What do you think of Greece?
- Great ancient philosophers.
- Great food.
- I love their meticulously crafted statues and paintings.
- I love their upbeat, life-affirming music.
- The people I most identify with.
- Not useful to me at all.
- So innocent!
- Just waiting to be corrupted.
What do you think of heavy metal music?
- Too sloppy for me.
- I don't like music that angry and dark.
- I love the energy and intensity of it.
- I don't like any music from the last fifty years.
How do you like to party?
- I don't.
- I prefer small gatherings.
- The louder and crazier the better!
- A gathering on a meticulously decorated lawn.
Which musical instrument do you play or would like to play?
- The clarinet
- A grand piano
- An electric guitar
- The viola
- The banjo