What is your theme song?
Finish this statement: Each new day is...
- long and boring.
- a day to meet more fish in the sea.
- a party.
- a surprise.
- something to be cherished.
How do you feel about your ex?
- I'm not bitter...but I'm not happy about the break-up, either.
- It was just a fling.
- Ex? That was just a one-night stand!
- They helped ruin my life!
- We work better as friends.
You and your new partner are going on your first date. You completely expect this date to be...
- whatever it turns out to be.
- a way for me to get some"."
- a lot of fun.
- full of unexpected things.
- a complete disaster.
When life gets hard, you get through it by...
- isolating yourself.
- having a fling.
- drinking...and more drinking!
- going on an adventurous vacation.
- going on an outdoors trip.
You view other people as...
- your friends...they're all your friends.
- happier than you.
- boring compared to you.
- sex toys.
You're walking through the halls when a school bully trips you, knocking your books all over the floor. What do you do?
- stand up to him.
- Loudly mention his STDs.
- get angry, sad, or depressed, but don't say anything.
- shrug it off...it's bound to happen.
- make a note to not invite him over...ever.
What is your favorite food?
- why do you need to know this?
- bologna or hot dogs.
- strawberries...dipped in chocolate.
You are asked to talk to somebody your friend met on the internet because they want your opinion of the person...what do you say?
- You get a feel for the person...then invite them over.
- Don't trust anyone on the internet (then bring up many horror stories).
- You tell your friend what your honest opinion is.
- The person is a creep....only because you want your friend.
- You volunteer to meet them first.
What's your favorite color?
- Orange or Green
- Black or Maroon
- White or Blue
- Red or Pink
- Yellow or Purple
You are given $100,000 to break a record...what record do you break?
- Longest Kiss.
- Most tattoos.
- Most beer drank in 1 minute.
- Turn away the offer.
- Whatever one is hardest!
How many children would you like to have?
- I'd like to have how ever many I have...no need to say beforehand.
- I'm not sure yet...don't plan on settling down soon.
- 0...they could ruin my/my partner's figure.
- 1...so I have somebody to carry on my legacy.
- 0...I'd hate to see them go through life.
If you were dying, what would your last words be?
- "Don't be sad...death is only part of life."
- Never regret anything.""
- "Don't cry...I'll be in a much better place."
- "I'm sorry I was so crazy."
- "I'm sorry I never settled down."
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
My Theme Songs
Is "Knee Deep" your theme song of life? Or maybe it's more like "Breakaway" where you can spread your wings? Your theme song might be about relaxing and having a good time. Some might go more for a song like "keep your head up" with its bluesy feel about just keeping your head up and it will be alright.