Which NDTV Journalist Are You?
While going on a picnic, you encounter some angry people who want to steal your stuff. You
- Are calm. Just call the cops.
- Make an intelligent decision of negotiating with them.
- Throw the first punch
- Are wise. You just walk away to safety.
You get a tip off on some real hot news in the entertainment arena. You
- Think of the consequences and then act accordingly.
- Include it right away. Entertainment sells big time.
- Go ahead and put it on the front page.
- Focus on the main topic and maybe include some of it.
Which section of the newspaper would you write an article for?
- Front Page
Your friends force you to stand for the Student Union in college. You
- Take a bold step and do it.
- Become the campaign manager for someone else.
- Refuse it. You would rather focus on your career.
- Hesitate for a moment but eventually agree.
Your dream friend list"" would have a lot of people from the"
- Cricket world
- Entertainment industry
If you got a job at NDTV, you would anchor a show involving
- Social Issues
- Talk Shows
- Breaking News"" stories"
SRK's movie released today, but you have "special" classes. You
- Go to the class. The SRK movie can wait.
- Go straight to the cinema hall and book tickets.
- listen to Anupama Chopra's verdict on the movie and take her advice seriosuly
- make sure you do advance booking and go peacefully"" to class now that you have the ticket"
With IPL becoming a super dooper hit, how much would you be willing to pay per ticket to watch your local team in action
- Rs 6500
- Rs 500
- Rs 10000
- Rs 400
Your Physics class is becoming boring these days, and your friends force you to join them for a good weekend picnic. You
- Think about it and decide not to go.
- decide to go, but only this time!
- go because of peer pressure
- Refuse to go with them.
Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass se tez hai?
- No clue what the question means
- Of course! I am working now, so of course yaar
- I just see it for SRK
- Now I think about it I don?t think so
What is the one problem you have about Indian newspapers?
- False stories being reported.
- Very less coverage of meaningful issues in general.
- Too many ads.
- Too much info on Bollywood.
Going to other countries to cover news is a very hard job. Which country would you prefer to travel around for breaking news?
- US especially now that Elections is nearing
- India is the best country to cover news
- The Middle East
- Some eastern European country.
Follow us for new quizzes!Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter