Your partner is gone on a business trip for a week. What do you do?
- Redecorate the place to my taste!
- Enjoy the time alone.
- Invite a few friends over and behave like a teenager.
You've been offered a great job abroad but there's a ton of paperwork to fill out. You:
- get started right away to make sure everything is done on time!
- gradually manage to deal with it...
- leave it to the very last minute!
Your friend cancels at the last moment for your plans tonight. What do you do?
- Go out by myself!
- Go out by myself and make some new friends!
- I'm seriously mad. Now I'm stuck at home!
- I call another friend - I can't go by myself!
Your friend invites you to a weird convention. It's not very appealing. What do you do?
- Politely decline
- Accept because you don't want to hurt their feelings...
- Accept but grumble about it
For the first time, you're traveling to the other side of the world. How do you feel?
- Stressed out
- Like I want to cancel the trip
- So excited!
You have a crush on a guy/girl who works at your coffee shop. What's your approach?
- Spill my coffee on his/her shirt so I can talk to them
- Cut to the chase and ask him/her out
- Leave cute notes on the counter every time you order
How do you deal with unforeseen events?
- As new opportunities to shine!
- Depends on the situation.
- Not well but I try my best!
- I don't, too much of a headache.
You have to organize a meal and entertainment for 20 people. What do you do?
- Get my friends to help out!
- Manage everything on my own.
- Call a caterer.
- My mom will do everything for me.
Out of the blue, a friend wants to take you on a road trip across the country. Your first reaction?
- Are you crazy?!! I have things to do.
- Awesome! Let's do this!
- No way, I'm staying at home.
- That's great but what about my job?
You haven't been your best at work lately and you are being reviewed. How do you save the day?
- Make an amazing commercial speech about myself!
- Gather evidence of my good work.
- Totally freak out. I need some whiskey.
- Stress out but try to keep myself together and not make it worse!