Thank god it's Friday! Which of the following movies would you rather catch on the night show?
- Taare Zameen Par
- Dhoom 2
- Lage Raho Munnabhai
- Om Shanti Om
At a party, you would rather
- get a glass of nimbu paani or lassi (if not something stronger!) and talk to your friends once in a while
- flirt with a couple of cute guys
- impress everyone with your unique bhangra style!
- talk to as many people as possible, trying to relate to what everyone has to say
- Talk to only a few interesting people who catch your eye
Your relationship has been going downhill lately. What does your man do?
- My ideal man and I don't have any relationship issues. That's why he's ideal, silly!
- He tends to be a little moody and withdrawn, but he's worth all the hassles!
- Takes you out for dinner and dancing and romances his way back into your heart.
- He's generally easy going and you're pretty sure you'll be able to work things out quite easily.
- He works with you to try and resolve your issues, but agrees with you that there may not be anything either of you can do beyond a point to salvage the relationship.
OK, let's see what your man's appearance means to you. Which one of these guys would you rather date?
- His dress code is classic masculine. He could be a cowboy at a costume party and also carry off formal wear with equal ease. They don?t make men like that any more!
- He dresses to get noticed. He has a thing for designer wear, and a particular fondness for leather and metal-studded jackets. In a word, he's HOT!
- He's usually seen in the latest styles, and is quite a trendsetter himself. He's a fashion icon!
- He's always trying new styles with his hair and clothing, and is most comfortable in jeans and a T-shirt. You can really snuggle up to this one!
- He dresses casually but never looks sloppy. He's equally comfortable in a khadi kurta and a suit. He'd look cool in glasses. The sexy intellectual type!
What would you rather get from your boyfriend on your birthday?
- A sari or something that caters to your feminine sensibility
- A signed edition of the latest book by your favourite author.
- A brand new sports car. He really knows how to treat a girl!
- A pack of Maybelline cosmetics
- A piece of jewellery from Tanishq
Your idea of a perfect day with your man is
- Visiting a museum or volunteering at a home for orphans
- going clubbing and partying. Let the good times roll!
- Doing something unpredictable and fun that you haven't tried out before.
- going horse-riding or maybe trying out a new adventure sport
- having a picnic in the park
Which classic Hindi movie out of the following do you like the most?
- An Evening in Paris. The perfect combination of action and music!
- Aradhana. A gorgeous hero to drool over, a beautiful heroine - what more could one ask for?
- Arth. I love the sensitivity and realism with which it handles its themes.
- Sholay. Without a doubt. A good meaty story with lots of male bonding and fiesty women!
- Golmaal. A cute love story with lots of laughs thrown in!
Hindi movies should pay more attention to:
- New dance styles and getting their fashions right. Hindi movies are trendsetters and the makers shouldn?t forget that.
- Costumes and set designs. It's always a joy to watch a movie where everything has been set up with care and detail.
- Showing a mix of contemporary values and Indian culture. A healthy combination of the old and the new is what they need!
- Exploring new lifestyles and changing traditional formulas. They need to keep up with the times!
- Political and social problems. Too many of them are unattentive to real concerns. Entertainment need not be brainless!
What is your ideal man's profession?
- Something exciting and maybe a little risky, such as a race-car driver.
- Something which shows how tough and brave he is. Like a boxing instructor or a Black Cat commando.
- He's got a steady income but also has fun at work and is popular with his peers.
- A jetsetting job which involves a lot of international travel and hobnobbing with the rich and famous!
- There is no 'ideal' profession. He would be equally at home running a roadside dhaba or having a high-profile job. It's his attitude and values that matter more than what he does.
You've been signed on to write the screenplay for a Hindi film! What would your plot be?
- It would be about a tough guy and how he wins the love of a simple, sweet woman.
- A classic love story with a lot of drama and music.
- Something set in an international location which pays attention to contemporary values and styles
- A historical drama which has relevance for today's audience.
- Something trendy and action-packed.
Which Indian heroine do you identify with most?
- Vidya Balan. She's the perfect combination of femininity, grace and beauty.
- Kareena Kapoor. She's a real babe. I'd love to be able to wrap men around my little finger like she does!
- Nandita Das. She's earthy and takes on intelligent, sensitive roles.
- Preity Zinta. She's so fresh-faced and bubbly!
- Rani Mukherjee. She's made the girl-next-door look sexy and fashionable.
You and your man are all set for a lazy Sunday at home, but there's a power cut. What do you do?
- Partyyy!! We'll rig up some sprinklers on the lawn and call some friends over to dance in the 'rain'. A great way to cool off!
- Man, having no power is a drag. We'll hit the pubs for sure!
- Having no electricity doesn?t matter much. We'll sit out on the veranda with some chai and have a good long conversation.
- Do something we both like. Maybe we'll get some tickets to a cricket or tennis match.
- Let's get out of the house! We'll go off to the cinema to watch the latest Hindi blockbuster.