How Aries Are You Really?
Which personality trait seems to get you into the most trouble?
- I don't think before I speak
- I have a terrible temper
- I'm moody...
- I'm a little devious, I can't help it!
What stresses you out the most?
- When I have a lot of projects due all at once
- My family
- I'm most stressed when I DON'T have something to work on
- Major life changes
It's wedding season and your mailbox is overflowing with invitations! What do you dislike the most about weddings?
- Having to dance and socialize
- I'm a little jealous it's not my wedding
- The vows and speeches are so boring
- The entire thing is just so cheesy
When you begin a serious relationship. What is your favorite part of the experience?
- Nothing beats the chase and sparks
- I love the point where I feel really connected
- Getting past the fancy dates and dinners
- When they go to lunch with friends and I get some alone time again
It's a week before your family's holiday get together. What are you doing?
- Relaxing - I already purchased and wrapped all the gifts
- It's next week? I'm running around town buying presents!
- Ehh, I'll get around to it... in a couple of days
- I have all the presents, I just need to wrap them up
Your best friend calls and tells you about an argument they had with a coworker. How do you react?
- I have to fight my desire to beat up the offender
- I tell them they are being overly dramatic
- I tell them it will all be better tomorrow
You see a guitar at the thrift store and decide it would be great to learn. Where are you and the guitar in 2 weeks?
- I threw it out after I broke a string
- I practiced a few times and then I forgot all about it
- I'm still determined to learn, I don't give up that quickly
- I added it to my collection of instruments I'll learn some day
Would you ever quit your job to pursue your dream career?
- Only if I was sure that I would be successful
- I'm trying to pursue my dream career while working at my current job
- Yes and I already have
- Nope, too much risk
A hottie starts to flirt with you at the bar. What is a sure way for them to get your number tonight?
- They have to buy me a few drinks
- They have to tell me how awesome I am
- They need to tell me that I'm the best looking person at the bar
- They have to impress me
You just had a project reviewed by your boss. They pointed out a few things you should work on next time, how do you handle the criticism?
- I start to explain why it wasn't perfect
- I am offended
- I think about the feedback
- I walk away, no hurt feelings