How Forgetful Are You?
The world is constantly assaulting us with new phone numbers, user IDs, and passwords. For some, it’s a total breeze to recall the tip they put on that sandwich from a week ago Thursday. Others have trouble remembering why they just opened up a new tab in their browser (it probably wasn’t important, anyway). How forgetful are YOU?
Where are your car keys?
- In the pants I wore yesterday… maybe…
- In a bowl by the door
- You didn’t pick them up? Where are my keys?!
- In one of three possible locations
How many computer passwords do you have?
- Just one; otherwise it just gets messy
- I have three or four that I rotate
- I have a password formula… it’s very mysterious
- I just wing it each time I log in to some place new!
When is your mom's birthday?
- A week from tomorrow
- I'm not for sure when my own birthday is
- It’s… oh crap, it’s tomorrow!
- She prefers when I don't remember
At a party, you run into someone you haven’t seen in years …
- Hope someone says their name in conversation
- Weren’t they the one who talked endlessly about their cat?
- I’ll have to ask how their family is doing
- Why is that glimmer of recognition in their eyes?!
What’s your favorite movie?
- The one with the dinosaurs and the guy from that haunted space ship movie
- "Children of Men", easy
- Can’t remember the title, but Jason Statham was there
- I saw one a few days ago… that count?
What’s your process when you leave the house in the morning?
- I have a mental checklist that ensures I collect everything I need
- I rush around tossing things in my pockets
- I rummage through yesterday's clothes and assume I'll get most of it
- I didn’t lock myself out; that’s one in the win column
What did you lose most as a kid?
- Couldn’t keep a pair of gloves to save my life
- My house keys… mom and dad had a locksmith on retainer
- My parents had to buy like six backpacks a year
- I can’t even remember last week, let alone childhood
What is your pet's name?
- It’s furry and it’s got four legs…
- The Esteemed Sir Reginald Fluffington Esquire
- I don’t think it really makes a difference what I call it
- It’s GOT a name, I know that much
When was the Declaration of Independence adopted?
- A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away…
- The fourth of July, 1776
- It was hot there… very hot
- It was before the Revolutionary War, can I get half credit?
What was the first question in this quiz?
- I’m still picturing the kitty from a few questions ago
- You asked about where my car keys are
- Touché, good sir
- You can’t expect me to remember that