Share this on Facebook
Standing in front of the mirror naked, you would most likely think…
- That’ll do, Pig. That'll do.
- Hmm. Navel fuzz.
- Boy, what happened?
How many times have you seen your parents naked?
- Never speak of that again.
- Maybe once or twice.
- Many times.
As a toddler, when you walked naked and carefree into a room full of family and friends, your parents most likely…
- grabbed you up quickly to dress you, but didn’t make a big fuss.
- let you run around before tossing you some shorts.
- raised you like a pack of wolves.
At that party down by the river where you know there would eventually be some skinny dipping going on, you might..
- watch to see who else was getting naked and getting in before you do.
- make sure you wait half an hour after you ate before you jumping in.
- stay on keg duty.
In junior high PE class, you remember the locker room showers as…
- a place to refresh and get all clean after a great game of Dodgeball!
- sheer terror.
- an awkward place that took some getting used to.
You’re boating near a bank on the lake and just happen to float by a group of nude sunbathers, all of the opposite sex. You…
- drop anchor and join the fun!
- keep right on going without speeding up or slowing down.
- feel overdressed in your Speedo.
You’re alone in your house and not expecting any visitors, it’s a hot summer day and you have no air conditioning. You…
- go with a pair of loose fitting shorts but no top.
- stick your head in the freezer.
- strip down. It’s too hot to wear anything.
The thought of a "Full Monty" makes you…
You're camping and decide to wash up down by the lake. You drop your trousers and jump in the water naked. Just before you emerge you see that your evil camp mates have taken all your clothes and your towel. You…
- stay in the water until someone returns at least a towel. Great joke everyone. Ha. Ha.
- work your way back to the campsite with a big leaf or two.
- proudly walk to the campfire naked and make a s’more.
Standing naked by yourself in your bedroom or around the house gives you a sense of…