Share this on Facebook
The first thing you do when you go to office is
- order the Office boy to get chai
- check email
- open MSN Messenger and get chatty about life in general
- simply warm the bench
- check company stock. There is a reason my company gave me ESOPS!
- is a strict no
- is just a fancy name for dating
- distracts me. Professional and personal life should be different
- is always there in my life
- inevitably is evident in offices
- monotonous. Where are the product companies?
- new to me. No clue what it was a year back
- a taboo for me. I am a PM, and I make my team members do it.
- a cakewalk for me
- something my project manager doesn't know
Annually, your vacation has been
- numerous official trips
- an on-site project in a foreign country. No "time" to relax
- nonexistent. Your job takes up too much time
- a must. Have to relax those fingers every year or so
- the company picnic, where you discussed project status with your boss
- are a necessity in life. Without code this world wouldnt exist
- are boring. Its what you say that matters. Not what code you write
- can be improved by teaching others
- are unimportant once you become a PM. You are the boss and always right
- are best practiced when you ask others to write code for you
You would never give a speech in front of an audience because
- you are scared. What if I say something stupid
- of so many people looking at me
- Why would I be scared? Its just a speech
- of the pressure involed in getting it right the first time
- you are not confident
Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- are not enough. You need more meals
- can be skipped. What's junk food for anyway?
- are incomplete without tea and coffee
- are just a formality. There are better things to do than eat
- is a good time for socializing
- are natural. You are The Social Freak
- is over-hyped. I can talk, walk, and listen. I am social then
- is defined as getting a date and buying dinner for her//him
- are my strengths. I can convince you to buy anything
- means the ability to write code and send it to my Boss
The day you become PM (Project Manager), you will
- distribute sweets to everyone, dance to Mehbooba Mehbooba, and party all night
- stop coding, and start executing. executing Power that is
- still be the same person.
- redefine the definition of the typical "Software Boss"
- I am already past that stage. I am aiming at the CEO's post
You get your work done
- by issuing ultimatums to your colleagues. Get the work done or else...
- with a team of dedicated members
- in most cases by bending the rules. Rules are made only to be broken
- through legal means
- by slogging day and night, neglecting your sleep, desires, food and eveything nice
You make friends
- outside the workplace
- over lunch, or food in general
- in project meetings
- all the time. No reason needed to socialize
- very carefully. You make friends slowly.
Reality Shows like Indian Idol, Launghter challenge, and Nach Baliye
- are money-making machines. I wish I owned one of them
- are a waste of time
- are timepass! Good for entertainment
- are culturally very good in tapping different talents
- make no sense to me. Film stars will always be more popular than these "idols"