Which “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” Character Are You?
A short time ago, in a theater not too far, far away from your house, “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” opened to record numbers at the box office. Pretty much half the planet saw it but if you didn’t don’t worry, there are NO SPOILERS here! New characters and old. Good versus evil. Wonder where you fit into this galaxy? Is the Force with you? Well, holster that blaster and take our quiz to find out which “The Force Awakens” character you are!
Would you bring a lightsaber to a blaster fight?
- Nothing beats a good blaster
- In the proper hands, a lightsaber is all that is needed
- Um… I’d bring both. It’s called planning, people!
What kind of vehicle do you rent when your starship is in the shop?
- Something practical
- Something sleek and sporty
- Something classic, but fast
- I take whatever my intergalactic insurance company will pay for
Are you an advice-giver or an advice-seeker?
- I give ‘til it hurts whether they ask or not
- I seek until they ask me to please just quit
- I think everyone should figure it out for themselves
The Force is...
- With me
- An old myth... maybe?
- A good name for a band
How much would you love to have a droid?
- Are you kidding? I'm in!
- As long as they weren’t too chatty it’d be alright I guess
- Have? I think of droids as friends, not possessions.
- Love? Droids are mere tools… and love doesn’t exist BTW.
- I don’t think I’d like it very much. Kinda creepy.
Where do you think you fall on the whole Good vs. Evil scale?
- I’m good, of course
- I’m better than good
- I can be both, so in the middle?
- I make evil tremble!
- I really don’t wanna know
Do you feel like someone is out to get you?
- Yes. And my feelings are usually right!
- Sometimes. Who hasn’t?
- No, I KNOW someone is out to get me!
When you hear the word "hero" what’s the first word that pops into your head?
If we checked your closet what would we find?
- Vests, vests, and more vests... and some leather pants
- A whole lotta sensible cotton
- What I wear to work
- The broken souls of those I have destroyed… and a couple sweaters
If J.J. Abrams made a movie about your life it would be called...
- "The Force Awakens and Then Goes Back to Bed"
- "The Force Awakens with a Hangover"
- "The Force Is Awakened by Its Cat"
- "The Force Awakens Worried in the Middle of The Night"
- "The Force Awakens Naked, ‘Cause That’s How The Force Rolls"