How “Star Wars”/”Star Trek” Are You?
If you suddenly found a way to travel to other galaxies, you would...
- Build a galactic empire under my rule!
- Call my friends and set off to explore the furthest reaches of space
- Go planet hopping and immerse myself in an alien culture
- I'd be calling NASA, ASAP!
Pick a threatening taunt:
- "Set phasers to stun"
- "Judge me by my size, do you?"
- "Resistance is futile"
- "Laugh it up, fuzzball!"
What do you think aliens probably look like?
- Vaguely humanoid but with lots of extra... stuff
- Green, definitely green!
- Like they're not from Earth?
- They come in all shapes and sizes
What best describes your spaceship?
- Functional and efficient
- Sleek and futuristic; best of all, the doors go *whoosh*
- Packed with firepower, rugged, and fast
- I'm still saving up for one
If you could only choose one of these, it would be:
- Science fiction
- Can't choose, I love both!
Not all lifeforms are friendly. Choose your weapon:
- Anything that goes "pew pew" is fine with me
- Some kind of laser sword
- A non-lethal but effective gun
- My mind is my weapon
What are villains like in your universe?
- They are dark reflections of myself
- They love wearing billowy capes
- I haven't encountered one yet, thankfully
- Deliberate and peaceful
- Somewhere in the middle
- Adventurous and exciteable
The best thing about this tremendous universe is...
- The vast amount of opportunity it holds
- The variety of experiences I can have on a daily basis
- The complex little nuances of each culture
You're in a world where imagination runs wild. What do you crave?
- Loads of crazy adventures; bonus points if my friends are there too
- Exploration; there's so much to see in the world
- Knowledge; it's a huge place, I want to learn all there is to it
- Contemplation and inner peace; how else can I bring equality to all the different species?