Do you spend time with friends?
- We can't coordinate our schedules
- I never really liked them much anyway
- They're there when I need them
- My friends are deeply important to me and a positive part of my life
Do you finish things you start?
- The book just didn't hold my attention..
- I get great satisfaction from working on and completing personal projects
- I'm 90% done with my DIY project, I think it's fine!
You have a paper due. What do you do?
- Put it on my to do list
- It's finished - I'm just proofreading
- Contemplating quitting my job/school
- Plan a big night out
Do you stay in close touch with your family?
- No, but I have a penpal in prison
- I visit and call often
- I see them at Christmas
- I made them my Facebook friends
Are you happy in your current job?
- What job?
- It's not a job, it's a career
- It pays the bills
Are you in a meaningful relationship?
- Yes, my parents and I are very close
- No, but I'm too lazy to break up
- I am with the person with whom I wish to spend the rest of my life
- I find stalking my ex very fulfilling
Have you developed your skills in the event you need to job hunt?
- Does yoga count?
- I downloaded an app that helps choose the right lotto numbers
- I take advantage of classes through work and the local library
- I can make balloon animals
You have a long weekend, what do you do?
- Browse "adult entertainment" sites
- Visit with elderly relatives; they won't be around forever
- Catch the red eye to Vegas
- Watch a "Twightlight" marathon
Are you a student?
- No, I dropped out
- I am a student of life
- I graduated with honors and am pursuing my career
- I am taking pole dancing classes
What kind of shape would you say you are, physically?
- I am in the best shape of my life
- It's hard to fit in exercise in my busy schedule
- Heart attacks are rare in people under 50