Are You A Procrastinator?
You just got home and have lots of housework to do. What do you do first?
- Put my bag away and get down to work
- I never let it pile up so I just have a few things to do
- Lounge around for a while before working
- Turn on the TV, and get comfortable. I still have tomorrow morning!
You RSVPed to a small party this evening and it's time to start getting ready...
- Yeah, I may not go. I'll decide later.
- Uh oh, I still have to go to the store!
- I'm already out the door
- Yup! Just picked out an outfit!
Your friend turned in a project late and is in big trouble. What do you say to them?
- That sucks
- That is SO unfair!
- Are you seriously complaining? It was your own fault!
- You should report them! You turned in your work, so what's the big deal?
When flying, do you check-in online?
- Yup, and print out two copies of my boarding passes
- No way. I'm usually sprinting to the airport to catch my flight!
- Sometimes, if it's practical
- No, I can do it just as easily at the airport
How long do dirty dishes sit in your sink?
- They don't. I wash them immediately.
- One day
- A couple days
- Uhh... right, I should do those
How do you organize your schedule?
- Post-it notes all over the place
- It's all up here, in my head somewhere
- Physical and digital calendars
- A simple list or scheduler
When do you do your best work?
- Under pressure, at the very last minute
- Right away, when everything is fresh in my memory
- After some careful brainstorming
- When there's nothing else to do
When do you go grocery shopping?
- Once a week, at roughly the same time
- When I realize I want something
- Whenever I'm running low on the essentials
- When I have nothing left to eat but some uncooked pasta
Are you a timely person?
- Generally, yeah
- I usually run in a couple minutes late
- I regularly stroll in 20 minutes late
How many times do you hit the "snooze" button on your alarm?
- So many times I lose count
- Once a week
- Once or twice
Follow us for new quizzes!Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
That self-awareness is a key part of why procrastinating makes us feel so rotten. When we procrastinate, we’re not only aware that we’re avoiding the task in question, but also that doing so is probably a bad idea. And yet, we do it anyway