How Cancer Are You Really?
You have been described as...
You call to wish your dad a happy birthday and he starts questioning you about your current job situation. You...
- Tear up but try not to let him know that he hurt my feelings
- Laugh and remind him that he doesn't have a job
- Think about a better way I can respond to him next time he asks
- Hardly even notice small stuff like that
Let's talk about the place you call home
- I'm hardly ever there!
- My place is cool - a little messy but it gets the job done
- My spot is my safe haven - without cozy alone time I would go insane
- I'm a total homebody
Think about your last relationship. Do you...
- That idiot?
- Still miss my ex and wish things could have gone differently
- Try not to look at their social media because it punches me in the gut
- I've dated like 7 people this month alone
If you were stuck in an elevator with a group of strangers, you would be the one...
- Coaching them out of having a panic attack
- Having a panic attack
- Having a deep conversation in the corner about my childhood
- Pounding on the walls screaming
You just got out of a speeding ticket. How did you do it?
- Flashed the cop, wink wink
- Turned on the water works
- The cop was my neighbor! I just made them some cookies last week
- Sped off before they could even catch me
You feel guilty because...
- I never feel guilty
- I lied to my friends to get out of going out so I could stay home and watch TV
- I yelled at my mom
- I hung out with my best friends ex. Again.
Do you worry about the future?
- At the moment I'm worried that I didn't buy enough mac and cheese
- I wake up at night worrying about who I'm going to marry
- Who doesn't?
- I worry, but I don't really let it affect my mood
Your friend has been changing his mind about where you should eat for the past hour. You...
- Are silently staring at him with dagger eyes
- Already ditched him to get food on my own
- Keep throwing out suggestions
- He's always pulling this annoying selfish stuff
The last emotional thing you experienced was...
- A dog food commercial
- My niece being born last year
- A Bruno Mars song
- I was thrilled when my boss quit