What Breakfast Plate Are You?
How did you get to your senior prom?
- You had better things to do than go to prom!
- Your parents chauffeured you.
- You drove yourself...or took the bus.
- Stretched limo.
Your ideal partner...
- Will follow you wherever you go in life.
- Will have flaws and understand yours.
- Is a rich, famous, talented star.
- Greets you with slippers and dinner when you come home.
Your roommate reads your essay for class and makes a number of suggestions. You...
- Read everything carefully, and correct what you think honestly needs work.
- Change everything quickly...it's probably due in 10 minutes!
- Take the changes to heart, but wait to conference to the professor before changing anything.
- Ignore all the comments.
What do you listen to music with?
- A record player!
- A CD player or your computer
- An iPod Shuffle or old-style iPod
- A video iPod or iPhone
When you eat dinner, you like to...
- Have a nice sit-down meal.
- Eat out of your refrigerator.
- Order take-out.
- Eat at a cheap college joint.
Of these, your favorite movie genre is...
In 20 years, you will probably be...
- Settled down, happy, and stable.
- Still figuring life out.
- Doing something you'd never dream of now.
Of these, which is your favorite Christmas carol?
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- Jingle Bell Rock
- Silent Night
- Sleigh Ride
What did you do the most of your first semester of freshman year?
- Make new friends and contacts for the future
- Call home and your high-school friends
- Hook up with random people
- Pull straight A's
At a party, you spill red wine all over your new white shirt. You...
- Freak out...that was a $200 shirt!
- Don't even notice.
- Freak out...that was a $5 glass of wine!
- Pretend it's a new style you just invented.
On vacations, you sleep...
- In your car or RV!
- In youth hostels.
- At five-star hotels.
- In bed-and-breakfasts.
With which of these fairy tale characters do you identify the most?
- Snow White
- The White Rabbit