What Kind Of Bread Are You?
Bread is a quintessential part of life and has historical, religious, and social significance. It both transcends and unifies cultures and while we can’t live on bread alone, we still crave it! It’s pretty important stuff, so which bread are you? Let your yeast proof, your loaf rise, and take our quiz to find out!
Bread is best used…
- For sandwiches
- For sopping up sauce
- As a bowl for soup
- For toast… always toast
Pick a texture:
If you had to choose between having a bread and cheese course or a dessert course, which one would you pick?
- Dessert! Who can pass up sweets?
- Bread and cheese! Sweets? Not so much.
Which of these things are you most likely to put on a peanut butter sandwich?
- Marshmallow fluff
- Fried bologna
What’s your favorite cuisine?
- Asian or Indian
- Italian or Greek
- Middle Eastern or African
- Full-on American comfort food
Ever eat one of those scary sandwiches out of a vending machine?
- Oh, hells no
- Probably… but I’ve blocked it out
- Yep! I love them and I don’t know why!
If you were told to avoid carbs you would…
- Avoid carbs
- Say I’d avoid carbs and then cheat my ass off
- Burst into tears
OK. We know when it comes to uses for flour that making bread is number one on the list, but what's number two?
- Making pasta
- Making gravy
- Making papier-mâché
- Making cookies
What comes to mind when you smell bread baking?
- Home and family
- How I should bake more bread
- How hungry I am at that very moment
- Where is it? I must find it! NOW!