What Kind Of Woman Are You?
You get a day off from work. How do you spend it?
- A glass of wine and a good book
- I'll see if there's a game on!
- Catching up on work
- A day shopping at Victoria's Secret!
Which of these is most likely to make you cry tears of joy?
- A sweet greeting card from a family member
- A sale at my favorite shoe store
- My favorite sports team winning their game
- Getting that raise I was hoping for
Which of these is most likely to make you cry tears of sadness?
- Eating a meal at McDonalds
- Having to work indoors on a beautiful day
- Showing up at a party with somebody else wearing the same outfit
- Not getting my to-do list finished
Were you a good girl at home?
- I was always on my best behavior
- No, being a good girl was boring
What do you spend most of your time doing at parties?
- Testing out the food
- Flirting or idle chit-chat
- Making sure everybody is having a good time
- Playing games or watching TV
Which of these sounds the most romantic?
- Dinner at an elegant restaurant
- Being read a poem by my sweetheart
- Being proposed to at a sporting event
- A night at a gala with a beautiful gown, dancing the night away
What best describes you in school?
- I was an overachiever
- Not so good in class, but I was great on the sports teams
- I volunteered my time in the kitchen during lunch hours
- I was too busy with gossip to study
We're off to the movies! What do you want to see?
- Something with plenty of action!
- Something I can bring my kids/nieces/nephews to
- Something dramatic
- I'll have to pass - no time for movies
What are your favorite types of books?
- I love finding new cookbooks to test out fun recipes
- I love elegantly written literature
- Trashy romance novels
- Lighthearted, fun reading
After you're gone, you will be remembered for...
- My sense of style
- My morals and values
- All the things I've accomplished
- All the good times I shared with friends