Which Disney Mom Are You?
Where are your kids now?
- Studying, of course
- I'm not sure, I tend to let them have freedom
- They certainly aren't helping around the house, like I asked...
- Doing their chores
What do you most want to teach your kids?
- How to succeed in the real world
- Kindness and hard work
It's playtime! Where do you take the kids?
- Outside, so we can play in nature
- To the kitchen table; time to get out the puzzles
- I'm a little too busy for "playtime"
- To the park, so all the children can play together
The perfect mother...
- Works in the interest of her childrens' future
- Respects her children
- Loves both her children and herself
- Always knows what her kids really need
Your child is upset. How do you respond?
- Give them a hug and a cookie
- Sing, play, and hang out together
- Talk them through it
- Give them space
Your child's new best friend is a bad influence. What do you say?
- I explain that this friend is not good, and they should not see each other too often
- I warn them not to get into trouble but let them make their own decision
- I forbid them from meeting without my explicit permission
- I let them play together only when I am around
When the kids leave the nest, what will you do?
- Pick up an instrument
- Continue to work and build my legacy
- Take a vacation
- Be very proud of them, and take my time moving forward
You would discipline your kids most severely if they...
- Were disrespectful to their elders
- Insulted or ignored their family
- Behaved in an ungrateful manner
- Were rude in polite company
Your teenage daughter brings a new boy home. How do you react?
- Ask very poignant questions
- I give them space and let them hang out on their own
- Learn about his family and personality
- Have a friendly chat with both of them and let them know my expectations
- Warn him to be careful... because I'm watching!
For a busy afternoon of running errands and soccer games, what is your go-to outfit?
- It doesn't matter how busy I am, I am always dressed to kill
- I stick to a pretty basic outfit but always accessorize
- I wear my most comfortable outfit for running all over town
- Who even has time to think about what to wear?