Which George R.R. Martin Victim Are You?
Someone just insulted your honor! Gasp! What do you do to them?
- I'll get in their face and show them who's boss
- I say nothing. I wait until my friends bring the offender to me...
- I'd like to hear why
- I laugh, and draw my sword while flexing my muscles and saying something witty
Your parents are very ill. How do you help them?
- Wait until I'm off work, and go pick up some medicine
- Check on them, in person, immediately
- That happens. I'm too busy to worry about sick people!
- Tell them to get better already
How is your relationship with the opposite sex?
- Why? Did someone say something? Have you been asking around?
- Mature and practical
- Great, because everyone loves me!
An old enemy showed up at your doorstep and asked for a favor...do you hear them out?
- Too late. I shot them already.
- Only if they will wear this hat and do a dance first
- Did they bring me a snack?
- I'll hear them out and decide accordingly
Your home is under attack by white walkers! What do you do first?
- Delegate tasks to protect the weak
- Find my friends, so we can take the enemy down
- CRY AND SCREAM
- Pick up my sword and see what happens
You have been challenged to a duel. Do you accept?
- With a smile
- I accept, and I talk trash
- Anyone who challenges me is a fool who deserves to die
- Of course not! I run away as fast as I can!
Someone close to you broke a sacred rule. Do you protect them?
- If they apologize, maybe
- They will have to pay handsomely
- No, but I will take care of the situation as painlessly as possible
- Nope. A rule is a rule. If I broke them, I'd be in trouble, too.
The king has summoned you...why?
- He needs my intelligence and skills
- He wants to talk business
- Probably wants my head
- It was likely an accident
War has broken out in Westeros. Be honest: will you survive?
- Of course. It's the others I'm worried about.
- I might go joy riding, so it's hard to say...
- Yes, and I will protect those around me
- Heck no! I'm not tough at all!
You're trapped in the wilderness and out of food. How will your party survive?
- I'll use my hunting and survival skills to get food... for me, at least
- Each person will receive a task appropriate to their skills. Maybe we can even find someone who lives in the area.
- YOU look tasty
- I call all of the food. Keep your hands off. It's mine!