Which Hogwarts Class Would You Teach?
When life gives you lemons you...
- Stuff it in your pocket with every other one.
- You'll figure it out when life actually gives you the lemon.
- Throw it at the person you hate most.
- Make lemonade.
- Turn it into the next greatest sculpture!
Two days from now you will be having your first date with the person of your dreams. To plan for this date, you...
- Come up with the most romantic date you think he/she will absolutely love.
- You'll go eat and then see a movie, like every first date should be. Why is this one any different?
- Why worry? You'll figure it out when the time comes!
- See what they like to do and plan around that.
- I'm not planning the date...they are.
You're doing a class presentation. What would you most likely be doing it on?
- I would be doing it on the types of art, or course, bringing in my personal pieces as examples.
- I would see what my teacher is interested in and then do my presentation on that. I would definitely get an 'A' then!
- I'm not sure yet. Ask me the day before.
- I'll be doing mine on whatever one I can find on the internet first.
- I would do it on an issue I find important and try to persuade my class to think the same as I do.
Before I die, I would like to...
- Do something adventurous. Maybe go skydiving or climb Mt. Everest. Something interesting.
- Get married and take my spouse's dream vacation.
- Become President.
- Be the next star of Jackass!
- ...get a job?
You're room is on the 50th floor of the hotel and you're just stepping into the elevator. What do you think about during your ride?
- Calling your loved ones because you've already been gone 6 hours.
- The design of the room. You hope it looks nice.
- Whether or not the bed will be a good one to jump on.
- How long of a walk it's going to be from the elevator to your room...they really should make moving floors in these hotels!
- This weekend's schedule. Everything better go as planned.
if you were able to break one world record, what would it be?
- I would say the most genuine compliments in a day.
- I would perform the most dangerous stunt.
- I would have the greatest number of best-selling books.
- I would get the most hours of sleep in a week.
- I would become the most powerful man in the world.
If your house was on fire and you could only save one thing, what would it be?
- My art supplies...they're my life!
- Whatever the hell I can grab.
- All the notes my loved one has written me...oh, the memories.
- My PDA...it has my calendar on it!
- The clothes on my back...there's no time to save anything else!
You sit down at the bar and the bartender brings you a drink and a note with an address on it. He points over to the hottest person you've ever seen and says it's from them. What do you do?
- Take the drink and write a note back.
- Stuff the note in your back pocket, you may go...someday.
- Screw the drink...let's go!
- I'll go, but I have to be home by midnight...I need to sleep.
- Sorry, I've already got someone.
You are in the hallways when you see a student beating up another student. How do you handle the situation?
- Punish the offender....harshly!
- I'd split them up and try to figure out what was going on exactly.
- Turn the offender into something funny...then embarass him in front of the student body.
- Ah, someone else will see it and do something...I've got other things to do.
- I'd send the offender to the headmaster's office, then tend to the other student.
When you're listening to music, you tend to pay attention to...
- The orchestra is the only thing I hear because it's classical music.
- Listening to music? I'm writing my own.
- My Work...the music is just for noise.
- The Lyrics
- The Beat
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Professors have the power to award and dock points (to determine the winner of the house cup competition), give detention, and write notes for certain areas and activities that are usually off limits. Professors have no right to use magical or physical force to assault students. It is presumed that wizards and witches do not need any form of specific education or training if they wish to become teachers. There are many areas of study from studies of Muggles, to the history of magic, charms, herbology and even the defense against the arts. Find out what type of class you would be best at teaching.