Which Hogwarts House Would You Be In?
You are making a PowerPoint presentation for a class project. You...
- Take charge, organize everyone, and end up doing almost everything.
- Do as little as you can. Ah, the perks of group projects.
- Do a little of everything.
- Do most of the research and writing, but let other people make it flashy.
Do you cheat in class?
- Absolutely not!
- You try not to, but sometimes it's the only way to stay afloat.
- Yes, a fair amount. Everybody does it...
- If you count sharing answers and helping friends who are struggling.
When you die, you hope to...
- Be wealthy enough to provide for many generations of your family.
- Have achieved success and traveled the world.
- Be surrounded by lifelong friends.
- Have learned everything there is to know.
You see a group of bullies picking on a nerd. You...
- Go up to the bullies and yell in their faces.
- Find the nerd afterwards and reach out to him.
- Sympathize with the nerd but walk on by.
- Think it's a little funny.
Which of these entertainment professions most appeals to you?
- Major movie star.
- Entertainment lawyer.
How do you flirt with someone you like?
- You don't; you'll tell someone straight-up if you like them.
- Try to have a real, deep conversation.
- You make witty jokes and smile coyly to charm the pants off them.
- You deliver a great, cheesy pick-up or wink at them.
In high school, your favorite extracurricular was...
- Student government.
- A sports team.
- A student club.
- A debate or academic team.
You get home from the corner store and notice you were a little undercharged. You...
- Drive back to the store and pay the difference.
- Don't worry about it; it's only a few dollars off.
- Will tell them next time you shop there...if you ever go back.
- Can't believe your luck.
Your idea of a worthwhile summer vacation is...
- Hanging out and catching up with friends back home.
- Parachuting or diving off the cliffs of Acapulco.
- Curling up with a good book on the porch.
- Summer school.
You hear that a girl in your class just switched to writing the same essay topic you've been working on since September! You...
- Make an appointment with the professor and slip in how you came up with the idea first.
- Resent her from afar but say nothing.
- Don't care; your good work will speak for itself.
- Confront her and ask her not to copy your idea.
How do you get your time alone when you want it?
- Tell your friends it's reflection time and retreat to your room.
- Cancel on a movie date with friends
- Disappear for long periods without a word.
- Do errands or go for a drive.
When planning a group trip, you are the one who...
- Worries most about travel plans and lodging. You probably take the responsibility of planning if you can.
- Let others worry about destinations and logistics. You're along for a wild ride.
- Follow the leader and cast your vote when needed. You're on the trip to relax, not stress.
- Recommend some planning options. You're the backup leader.
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Harry Potter Hogwarts House Test
Take our quiz to see which Hogwarts house you're in, once and for all. The four houses of Hogwarts - Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, and Slytherin - aren't just for organizing Quidditch teams. They're a way of life. You need to know their colors too. Gryffindor: Scarlet and Gold. Ravenclaw: Blue and Bronze. Slytherin: Green and Silver. Hufflepuff: Yellow and Black.