Which Hunger Games District Do You Represent?
In a family crisis, what role do you play?
- I'm the problem solver
- I'm comforting others
- I'm avoiding any additional conflict
- I'm the one that caused the crisis!
How important is your physical appearance?
- Not important at all - once I shower, I just end up dirty again
- Cleanliness is next to godliness - I like to stay clean
- Very important - I follow the latest fashion trends as well
- If I could afford it, I would dress nicer and spoil myself more often
What is your least favorite part about camping?
- No electricity!
- The food!
- There is nothing to do
- Actually, I love camping!
- EVERYTHING is the worst! Camping is awful!
If you could choose any job tomorrow, which of the following would you choose?
- Hair stylist or designer
- Officer or mechanic
- Inventor or blacksmith
- Geologist or mayor
- Fisherman or lumberjack
- Farmer or harvester
What type of wedding celebration would you be interested in for yourself?
- A small traditional wedding with family and friends
- One filled with amazing food and drink!
- An easy and simple civil ceremony
- A fantastic wardrobe and everybody we know!
In your free time what can we find you doing?
- Partying! Whoohoo!
- Something quiet like gardening, fishing, or reading
- Creating or building something with my hands
- Computer programing or gaming
- Sports or anything that gets me moving outdoors
As a child, how defiant were you?
- I was well behaved
- I was very defiant, but nobody ever caught me!
- I was a bit of a "smart aleck"
- I couldn't stay out of trouble
How do you plan family vacations?
- I plan every little detail
- I work with other family members to work out the details
- I pick the city and hope we find a place to sleep when we get there
- We have "stay-cations" - backyards are the furthest we go from home!
What describes your personality best?
- Hard worker
What keeps you up at night?
- All of the wrong doings in the world
- All of the amazing things on the Internet
- What I'm going to wear tomorrow
- Everything I need to do tomorrow
- I sleep like a baby
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Hunger Game District
The nation of Panem was separated into a total of thirteen nation-states known as districts, twelve of which are recognized as operational by the Capitol, and each being responsible for producing, procuring, or refining goods in a particular industry as dictated by the Capitol. The districts barely interact with each other since it was illegal, so each district generally has a unique culture unaffected by the other districts.