Which Hunger Games Character Are You?
Your sibling has a problem with a friend. What kind of advice do you offer?
- Do nothing. It’ll either work itself out or it won’t.
- I become the mediator
- Spend a few hours discussing every detail of the problem
- Make a plan to get revenge!
You’re driving home from work and an accident happens right in front of you. What do you do?
- Drive around it. I won’t get stuck in that traffic!
- Stop and help
- Phone emergency services, but don’t get involved
- Scream, take a picture, and post that I was almost killed!
There’s a big party tonight at a friend’s house. What will you be wearing?
- Something nice, but not anything new
- The same thing I wore all day…
- The latest designer pieces and the most fancy accessories
- I’m busy with more important things than partying!
Everyone wants to play a board game. Which do you vote for?
- Chutes & Ladders
- Mystery Date
You're having some people over for dinner. What do you prepare for them?
- A five-course gourmet meal
- Uh, whatever is in the house?
- Food grown from my own garden
- I’ll grab some pre-made dishes from the grocery store and just heat them up!
A colleague at work reports that someone stole their lunch from the shared fridge! What do you do?
- Make a bait lunch, and set the trap for the next day
- Comfort them, share my lunch, and tell them it probably won’t happen again
- Post a sign on the fridge warning about the Lunch Thief!
- Recommend to my supervisor that the fridge be removed so this can never happen again
It’s time for a little rest and relaxation. What activity is top of the list?
- Anything outside!
- Catching up on all the shows I missed during the week
- Reading a book
Your all-time favorite TV show was just cancelled. How do you deal?
- Begin a fan campaign and petition the network to change their mind
- I don’t really watch television
- Get upset, but what can I really do about it?
- Binge watch the previous seasons and cry
You get out of the shower and see you have six missed calls. Who would it be?
- My mom
- My significant other
- It’s always work
- My best friend with an update on the latest gossip...
It’s time for a new car! What’s your choice?
- Whatever is dependable
- The shiniest and fastest, please!
- I prefer to take the bus or walk
- I don’t need a new car, my chauffeur drives me where I need to go
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Hunger Game Character
Who are the best Hunger Games characters? Some are obviously main characters, like Katniss Everdeen, Peeta Mellark and Gale Hawthorne. Some of the awesome tributes from the series. Rue, with her sweet nature and that incredible, melodic, haunting voice, is definitely a favorite, as is the clever Foxface and the hunky, mischievous Finnick Odair The characters are incredibly memorable. Why wouldn't they be?