Which Indian Software Company should you work for?
The first thing you do when you go to office is
- order the Office boy to get chai
- check email
- open MSN Messenger and get chatty about life in general
- simply warm the bench
- check company stock. There is a reason my company gave me ESOPS!
- is a strict no
- is just a fancy name for dating
- distracts me. Professional and personal life should be different
- is always there in my life
- inevitably is evident in offices
- monotonous. Where are the product companies?
- new to me. No clue what it was a year back
- a taboo for me. I am a PM, and I make my team members do it.
- a cakewalk for me
- something my project manager doesn't know
Annually, your vacation has been
- numerous official trips
- an on-site project in a foreign country. No "time" to relax
- nonexistent. Your job takes up too much time
- a must. Have to relax those fingers every year or so
- the company picnic, where you discussed project status with your boss
- are a necessity in life. Without code this world wouldnt exist
- are boring. Its what you say that matters. Not what code you write
- can be improved by teaching others
- are unimportant once you become a PM. You are the boss and always right
- are best practiced when you ask others to write code for you
You would never give a speech in front of an audience because
- you are scared. What if I say something stupid
- of so many people looking at me
- Why would I be scared? Its just a speech
- of the pressure involed in getting it right the first time
- you are not confident
Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- are not enough. You need more meals
- can be skipped. What's junk food for anyway?
- are incomplete without tea and coffee
- are just a formality. There are better things to do than eat
- is a good time for socializing
- are natural. You are The Social Freak
- is over-hyped. I can talk, walk, and listen. I am social then
- is defined as getting a date and buying dinner for her//him
- are my strengths. I can convince you to buy anything
- means the ability to write code and send it to my Boss
The day you become PM (Project Manager), you will
- distribute sweets to everyone, dance to Mehbooba Mehbooba, and party all night
- stop coding, and start executing. executing Power that is
- still be the same person.
- redefine the definition of the typical "Software Boss"
- I am already past that stage. I am aiming at the CEO's post
You get your work done
- by issuing ultimatums to your colleagues. Get the work done or else...
- with a team of dedicated members
- in most cases by bending the rules. Rules are made only to be broken
- through legal means
- by slogging day and night, neglecting your sleep, desires, food and eveything nice
You make friends
- outside the workplace
- over lunch, or food in general
- in project meetings
- all the time. No reason needed to socialize
- very carefully. You make friends slowly.
Reality Shows like Indian Idol, Launghter challenge, and Nach Baliye
- are money-making machines. I wish I owned one of them
- are a waste of time
- are timepass! Good for entertainment
- are culturally very good in tapping different talents
- make no sense to me. Film stars will always be more popular than these "idols"
Follow us for new quizzes!Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter