Which Musical Are You?
Which of these music genres do you like best?
- Anything I can dance to!
You've just successfully pulled off a huge project at work. How do you react?
- Jump for joy and shout out in glee!
- Break down in tears; all my hard work was worth it
- Celebrate by going out with my closest friends
- Grin from ear to ear and do a little happy dance in private
Your significant other just broke up with you. You deal by...
- Binging on ice cream, chocolate, and Netflix
- Talking it out with a friend or family member
- Writing down my feelings to help process them
- Distracting myself with something or someone fun
- Getting drunk... very drunk
Pick a John Travolta:
- Danny Zuko, from "Grease"
- Tony Manero, from "Saturday Night Fever"
- Edna Turnblad, from "Hairspray"
- Regular ol' John Travolta will do thanks
The scariest thing about performing in front of a live audience is...
- Nothing... I love it!
- They might not like it
- What if I mess up?
Where would you rather live?
- In a big city, where interesting things happen
- In the suburbs outside the city; it's the best of both worlds
- The countryside is the place for me
If you were part of a theater troupe, which part would you want to play most?
- The villain
- The antihero
- The main character
- The cool supporting character
- The love interest
You wake up as an old Hollywood star. Your main talent is...
- I'm a triple threat baby!
It's been a stressful week, where do we find you on Friday night?
- Tearing it up at the hottest club in town
- Watching or performing at a local gig
- Relaxing at home in my comfiest clothes
- Hanging out with my best friends
- Packing for my nature/beach getaway this weekend
The Disney villain you can't help but love is...
- Gaston, from "Beauty and the Beast"
- Scar, from "The Lion King"
- Hades, from "Hercules"
- Maleficent, from "Sleeping Beauty" and "Maleficent"
- Love? But they're bad guys!