Which “Orphan Black” Clone Are You?
What’s your moral stance on cloning humans?
- We shouldn’t stand in the way of science
- It’s wrong; we shouldn't play God
- Whatever – doesn’t matter what I think anyway
- It’s fine, but the world is not ready for it
Home for the holidays, your parents reveal you’re adopted. What do you do next?
- I immediately set out to look for my real parents
- I tell them they’ve always been and will always be my real parents
- I cry for days – my whole life is a lie!
- I already knew – I own a mirror!
You decide to get a dog for protection. What kind of dog do you get?
- A hyper-vigilant dog who barks at its own shadow
- An independent dog with a mind of its own
- An extremely loyal dog who will maul any stranger who looks at me the wrong way
- A calm, vigilant dog who only barks when there’s real danger
- I don’t need a dog – I can take care of myself
What do you do if you catch your bestie’s significant other locking lips with someone else?
- I set them up to be caught red-handed
- I quietly follow them around and take some pictures as evidence
- I threaten to ruin them if they don't confess
- It's not my place to interfere; they'll be found out eventually
Which of these is your biggest vice?
You are recruited to join a secret military organization. Which weapon will you specialize in?
- My fists!
What do people usually need from you?
- Advice about what to do in difficult situations
- Answers to life’s hardest questions
- An example of what not to do
- Help doing something they don’t want to do themselves
Which subject did you excel at in when you were in school?
- Social Studies
- Home Economics
- I got my education on the streets
You spot a car that seems to be following you. What do you do?
- Pretend I don't notice but keep an eye on them
- Let them follow me and lull them into a false sense of security
- Find the closest side street and make my escape
- Nothing; I'm probably just being paranoid
You need to change your identity. What's your new look?
- Very low-key; I don't want to draw attention
- Nothing drastic; too much change and I won't even know who I am
- A radical change - new hair color, new wardrobe, maybe even plastic surgery!