Share this on Facebook
You are making a PowerPoint presentation for a class project. You...
- Take charge, organize everyone, and end up doing almost everything.
- Do as little as you can. Ah, the perks of group projects.
- Do a little of everything.
- Do most of the research and writing, but let other people make it flashy.
Do you cheat in class?
- Absolutely not!
- You try not to, but sometimes it's the only way to stay afloat.
- Yes, a fair amount. Everybody does it...
- If you count sharing answers and helping friends who are struggling.
When you die, you hope to...
- Be wealthy enough to provide for many generations of your family.
- Have achieved success and traveled the world.
- Be surrounded by lifelong friends.
- Have learned everything there is to know.
You see a group of bullies picking on a nerd. You...
- Go up to the bullies and yell in their faces.
- Find the nerd afterwards and reach out to him.
- Sympathize with the nerd but walk on by.
- Think it's a little funny.
Which of these entertainment professions most appeals to you?
- Major movie star.
- Entertainment lawyer.
How do you flirt with someone you like?
- You don't; you'll tell someone straight-up if you like them.
- Try to have a real, deep conversation.
- You make witty jokes and smile coyly to charm the pants off them.
- You deliver a great, cheesy pick-up or wink at them.
In high school, your favorite extracurricular was...
- Student government.
- A sports team.
- A student club.
- A debate or academic team.
You get home from the corner store and notice you were a little undercharged. You...
- Drive back to the store and pay the difference.
- Don't worry about it; it's only a few dollars off.
- Will tell them next time you shop there...if you ever go back.
- Can't believe your luck.
Your idea of a worthwhile summer vacation is...
- Hanging out and catching up with friends back home.
- Parachuting or diving off the cliffs of Acapulco.
- Curling up with a good book on the porch.
- Summer school.
You hear that a girl in your class just switched to writing the same essay topic you've been working on since September! You...
- Make an appointment with the professor and slip in how you came up with the idea first.
- Resent her from afar but say nothing.
- Don't care; your good work will speak for itself.
- Confront her and ask her not to copy your idea.
How do you get your time alone when you want it?
- Tell your friends it's reflection time and retreat to your room.
- Cancel on a movie date with friends
- Disappear for long periods without a word.
- Do errands or go for a drive.
When planning a group trip, you are the one who...
- Worries most about travel plans and lodging. You probably take the responsibility of planning if you can.
- Let others worry about destinations and logistics. You're along for a wild ride.
- Follow the leader and cast your vote when needed. You're on the trip to relax, not stress.
- Recommend some planning options. You're the backup leader.