Share this on Facebook
No one's approval rating is ever 100%. Have you ever burned any bridges?
- No, it isn’t wise
- Sure, but not always intentional
- Maybe lightly scorched
You had an important meeting scheduled for today, but you’ve woken up with a fever. What do you do?
- Write an email apologizing profusely for my weak immune system
- Curl up in bed and forget my troubles
- I HAVE an important meeting
Your best friend is getting fired, and you’ve been told to do the firing. Are you up for dismissing duty?
- Yes, but I won’t enjoy it
- Of course, that’s why I get paid
- Sure, I’ll just get a new best friend
- If it means impressing my boss, absolutely
You need a favor of someone you haven’t seen in a really long time. How do you go about asking?
- I butter them up first
- I use a middleman
- I put off asking until the last possible second
- I just ask
R&R for U and only U. What’s the best thing about being on vacation?
- Finally being free to be myself
- Having others pamper me for a change
- Not being surrounded by my coworkers
- The lack of responsibility
Rumors are being spread about your personal life. How do you react to this workplace whisperer?
- I laugh it off
- That’s impossible; I have no personal life
- I carefully plan my revenge
- I tell them to stop
How passionate would you say you are about your current line of work? (Be honest, we won't tell!)
- Not at all
- It varies from day to day
- Very passionate
A suggestion you made to a superior backfired! Your response?
- I don’t sweat it
- I own up to my mistake and try to fix the situation
- I beat myself up about it
You've just found yourself in the midst of a massive political scandal. What statement do you give?
- I deny my involvement in the matter
- I pin the blame on someone else
- I don’t say anything because I’ve got nothing to hide
- I point out the ridiculousness of the accusations
What is your preferred method of receiving bad news?
- Give it to me straight
- Being told by someone with a solution
- Being told by someone who isn’t going to scold me