Are You A Good Singer?
What is the biggest venue you have ever performed at?
- My shower
- My school cafeteria
- My friend's wedding
- Madison Square Garden
Who joins in when you sing?
- All my friends
- My band
- The dogs in the alley
- The 10,000 people in my audience
How often do you practice your scales?
- All the time
- I don't need to practice my scales
- Before I go on stage
- Before each singing lesson
What are you most likely to sing at karaoke?
- That new Nicki Minaj song
- "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen
- The Spongebob Squarepants theme tune
Have you ever recorded an album?
- It failed miserably
- I've recorded multiple albums... and gave them to friends and family
- I've created a few albums, I have CDs to show for it!
- No, my singing is best kept off the record
Have you ever serenaded your lover?
- I don't have the confidence
- I'm waiting for the right song
- I write songs for them all the time
Do you think you could shatter glass with your voice?
- Pretty confident!
- I think the audience would shatter the window to escape, does that count?
- Hey, I don't have that king of range, no fair
What happens when you sing in the shower?
- My roomate bangs on the door
- I sing better than ever
- I win a Grammy
- The water turns to ice
Have you ever sung a duet with Tony Bennett?
- Yeah, Tony's a nice guy
- I sing along to his songs all the time
Where do you see your singing career in twenty years?
- Still going strong
- Still waiting for my big break