Which The Voice Judge Are You?
You have one spot left on your team. You'll definitely turn around for someone who...
- Sings perfectly in tune
- Has a killer range
- Does a song with a unique twist
- Inspires me as a musician
What's the most important part of an artist's performance?
- Connection with the audience
- Song choice
- Quality of singing
- Telling an emotional story
What's the hardest part about being a judge on The Voice?
- Having to send members of my team home
- Leaving the voting up to the audience
- Seeing talented artists go home
- Choosing the right songs for my artists
How do you convince an artist to pick you as a coach?
- Show off my awards
- Welcome them with open arms
- Compliment his or her talent
Do you prefer to coach artists who have the same style or genre as you?
- Yes. I like to stay in my comfort zone
- I became a coach so I could broaden my horizons
- It doesn't matter as long as they're talented
What's the most important thing about being a coach on The Voice?
- Helping young artists develop their voice
- Introducing new talent to the industry
- Supporting young singers building a career
The best songs are written about...
- Crazy nights and wild parties
- Tough times
Everyone likes to relax with a drink after the show is over. What is your liquor of choice?
- Anything in moderation
Your fellow coaches would describe you as...
- A diva
When it comes to winning, what is your secret weapon?
- My all-star guest mentors
- My own professional experience
- My unique approach to coaching