Can You Name These NBA Mascots?
Since 1996, this NBA team was cheered on by a horse named Hooper that has turned into one of the most popular mascots.
- Milwaukee Bucks
- New York Knicks
- Detroit Pistons
- Phoenix Suns
Which two NBA teams have such a loyal fan base that they have two team mascots instead of the customary one?
- New Orleans Pelicans & Miami Heat
- Cleveland Cavaliers & Dallas Mavericks
- Minnesota Timberwolves & Indiana Pacers
- Dallas Mavericks & Los Angeles Lakers
What record did Coyote, the San Antonio Spurs mascot, break during the day of his debut back in April of 1983?
- It was the first time a coyote was used as a mascot for any professional sports team.
- He got ejected for interfering with the game.
- His mascot headpiece broke off during his first appearance.
- He is the only mascot to ever work a double-header.
What is the name of the Denver Nuggets mascot, who is also one of ten members of the Mascot Hall of Fame?
What does the Oklahoma City Thunder's mascot, Rumble the Bison, do before the start of every home game?
- Runs out the tunnel before the team does
- He is propelled from the ceiling down to center court.
- Bangs a bass drum
- Plays a horn to hype up the crowd
What species is Chuck, the Los Angeles Clippers mascot?
- California Condor
- Red-Tailed Hawk
- Horned Grebe
- California Quail
Besides being inducted into the Mascot Hall of Fame, the Utah Jazz's mascot, Jazz Bear, has won the NBA's Mascot of the Year award how many times?
How many years has Burnie been rocking and roaring up the fans of the Miami Heat?
- 18 years
- 32 years
- 50 years
- 10 years
What is the name of the Minnesota Timberwolves mascot, who is also one of the few NBA mascots to wear a surgical mask during the pandemic?
- Crunch the Wolf
- Slamson the Lion
How many teams in the NBA currently have no team mascot?
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
NBA mascots are in a league of their own when it comes to professional sports entertainment. Unlike all the other major pro sports, an NBA mascot is constantly moving and running around the arena entertaining the fans. Mascots like Benny the Bull, Blaze the Trail Cat, and Crunch the Wolf have to be energetic, excited, and in great shape to be able to handle all the timeouts, television breaks, and public appearances. But how well do you pay attention to them during the game? What are some of your favorite NBA mascots: the New York Knicks, Golden State Warriors, Utah Jazz, or some other NBA teams?