How Charitable Are You?
A family member has run into some financial distress and needs a bail-out. You have the spare money on hand. What do you do?
- Give, but make sure I get paid back
- Give, and don't expect anything in return, it simply is rewarding to help another human being
- Let 'em rot
What if it is a friend of a friend who is in financial distress? Would you be willing to help?
- Friend of a friend? Yeesh. No way.
- I'd consider it, but it'd take some convincing
- A friend of a friend is just as good as a friend. I'd give.
Whoa! You just won the lottery. Gobs of money! More than you and your family could ever possibly need. Where does the extra go?
- Stocks. Houses. Yachts. Etc...
- Okay... Okay... I might part with a little bit of cash to help make a difference in the world.
- Obviously, I'd need to become a professional philanthropist!
Have you ever donated to a charity before?
- No, never
Have you ever voluntarily performed community service?
- Yes, all the time
- Yes, I've done it before
You spot a lonely puppy on the side of the road with no owner in sight and no tags either. Probably abandoned or lost. What happens next?
- I keep on walking, whistling a tune
- I keep on walking, but feel pretty guilty
- I find a new home for it, possibly my own!
Have you ever participated in a food drive?
- I think I was forced to once in school
- Yes, of course I have!
- Not my style
Do you feel good when you help other people?
- I wouldn't know... I don't help other people
- Not particularly
- Yeah, I suppose it feels pretty good
- It's one of the best feelings in the world
Which of the following charity organizations is devoted to the fight against Parkinson's?
- American Parkinson Disease Association
- Project HOPE
True or False: Non-profit organizations such as the American Parkinson Disease Association could not exist without the support of ordinary people like you.
Follow us for new quizzes!Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter