How Charming Are You?
You're late for work, what's your excuse?
- I forgot where I put my car keys
- My alarm didn't work
- I helped an elderly couple cross the street
- Stuck in traffic, what else?
Back in high school, you were known as:
- Popular and elitist
- Not exactly popular, but people knew my name
- Friendly and always ready to help
- Goofy and bubbly
Blind date! Everything goes terribly. How do you react?
- Wait for my date to go to the restroom and then leave
- Get into politics and make my date leave
- Make conversation and try to end the date in an amiable way
- Smile politely to everything my date says
If you could grab a cup of coffee with a superhero, who would it be?
- Iron Man
Your friends believe that you are:
- A problem solver
You have to give a speech at your best friend's wedding. What do you do?
- The Internet is always rich in ideas...
- No need for preparation! I could give a speech about my bestie in my sleep!
- I hire a speech writer to make sure it's perfect
- I write it myself and make sure I practice in front of a live audience
If you have to throw a theme party, what theme would you choose?
- Tea party - fancy and elegant
- 80s rock - groupies gather around!
- 1920s flapper party
Your favorite winter sport is:
- Watching movies by the fire
- Snowball fights
- Drinking mulled wine
You and your bestie just had a fight. How do you patch it up?
- Wait for them to make the first move
- Call them and talk it out
- Go to their house and apologize in person
- Show up at their place with balloons and cupcakes