How Han Solo Are You?
When you're lost do you ask for directions?
- Always, I hate being lost
- Sometimes, but I have to be REALLY lost
- Nah, I can usually find my way
- I never get lost, so that answers that
Are you a good driver?
- I obey all the traffic laws
- I can get distracted pretty easily
- I drive like my grandma
- Let's just say I made the Kessel Run in under twelve parsecs!
Would you say you have a big ego?
- Damn right!
- No, but others would
- Only about certain things
- I try my best to always be humble
- My ego is as big as it needs to be!
When trying to evade an Imperial patrol, what's your best move?
- Lose them in an asteroid belt
- Hide in a cave
- Use a cloaking device
- Run! With major speed!
You can count on me to ________
- Be there when you need me
- Shoot first and ask questions later
- Look after me
- Be cautious
- Look good in leather pants!
If someone offered you a lucrative piece of an illegal deal would you take it?
- Of course, as long as the money is green
- Maybe, but it depends on the risk
- I don't have much of a criminal mind
Do you believe in the The Force?
- Nope, it's just ancient hocus-pocus
- Yeah, but it's really not for me
- It's powerful, I've seen what it can do
How's your love life?
- I do all right
- I'm a bit of a scoundrel, but they love it!
- My work doesn't allow for much social time
- It's frozen in carbonite
What's the best tactic to use when negotiating a payment schedule?
- Reason generally works
- Yelling and complaining
- Whining and making excuses
- A blaster speaks louder than words!
Besides Han Solo, which of these is the coolest character in movie history?
- Rick Blaine from "Casablanca"
- James Bond from the "Bond" movies
- Ferris Bueller from "Ferris Bueller's Day Off"
- Indiana Jones from the "Indiana Jones" movies
- Jules Winnfield from "Pulp Fiction"
- Ellen Ripley from the "Alien" movies