How Male/Female Is Your Brain?
What was the last thing that made you cry?
- A Death
- Cute animal videos
- Job loss
- Weight gain
- I don't cry
Which of the following snacks appeals most?
- A hot dog and baked beans
- Ice cream
- Deep fried anything
- Strawberry shortcake
What's your criteria when shopping for jeans?
- That they look normal
- How my butt looks
- That I get it over with quickly
- How they look with my shoes
Which of the following small dogs can you imagine yourself having?
- Jack Russell
What's most appealing when you're sleepy?
- Curling up with someone
- A sugar based food
- Black coffee
Do you carry a knife of any kind?
- A utility knife
- Only for protection
- Yes, a broadsword
Are you interested in the history of war?
- Yes, I find it fascinating
- I think it's boring and/or upsetting
- I'm more interested in other aspects of history
- I'm not pro war but I find the strategies and players interesting
How do you remember the combination of a lock?
- I don't
- By the numbers
- By the LOCATION of the numbers on the lock
- I write it down
Which Jessica do you admire most?
- Jessica Simpson
- Jessica Alba
- Jessica Lange
- Sarah Jessica Parker
How do you most often see movies?
- On a date
- With friends
When you’re telling someone how to get to your house, do you rely on directions or landmarks?
- Um… I wonder why they don’t have a GPS
You just went through a nasty breakup! How do you get through it?
- I start looking for another relationship
- I talk it through with my friends and family
- I start a meaningful relationship with my couch and Netflix
- The quickest way to get over someone is to get under someone else
When you yawn, how do you cover your mouth?
- With an open hand
- With a fist
- I don't know
Can you go to bed mad?
- Depends how late it is
You’re introduced to ten new people at a party! How many names do you remember?
- All of them
You’ve got what seems like 100 things to do. How do you approach the problem?
- I take chunks of tasks I can do at once and finish them
- I take one task at a time, finish it, and move to the next
- I pretty much freak out, then play it by ear
Would you rather read the story, hear the story, or see the movie?
- Read the story
- Hear the story
- See the movie
How do you shop for groceries?
- I have a list, get what I need, and get out!
- No list, I get what I want and get out!
- No list, I get what calls out to me!
- I have a list, but I still need to browse every aisle to see what else is out there!
When you’re in a bar, how do you get someone’s attention?
- It’s all about eye contact and body position
- Make the terrifying approach and start talking
How many times a year would you say you get seriously moody?
- More than 12
- I never get moody
Which do you value more: Discussion or action?
- Both have their merits and drawbacks
The Super Bowl is on! You feel…
- Excited for the game
- Like I should be excited
- Excited for the commercials
- Excited for the half-time show
Really, though, how much do you care about sports?
- A little
- A lot
- It depends
- Were made
- Are best avoided
- Are part of life
- Mistakes? What are those?
The truth about cats and dogs?
- I like cats
- I like dogs
- I like both
Besides a dog or a cat, what kind of pet would you have?
- A snake
- A fish
- A bird
- A horse!
- Nope and nope
- It ended perfectly
- No ending is that happy
You’re having the perfect meal. What’s on your plate?
- Something fresh and seasonal
- Something sweet
- Something bleeding
- I’d have to see my options, first
How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Where would you most like to see your name?
- On the cover of a book
- After "President"
- On the back of a professional sports jersey
- On the cover of a magazine
- In a history book