How Emotionally Intelligent Are You?
You're in love! How do you show it?
- Tell them many years from now
- Heart emoji
- Shared toothbrush
- Dream about them
- Get engaged
- Gift and note
Your significant other is at the grocery store across town and their car won't start. A tow truck is already on the way. What do you do?
- Take a cab out to help
- Stay on the phone until the tow truck gets there
- Tell them to call back if there are any issues
- It's all good, they'll call if they need me
What would make you scream the loudest?
What movie might make you cry (happy or sad)?
- Dumb and Dumber
- Toy Story 3
- The Notebook
- The Exorcist
Pick something that would trigger your anger:
- Deadline at work
- Being broke
- A break up
- Break down
You get too drunk at a wedding and make a fool of yourself. What do you do?
- Lay low for a while until people forget
- Apologize the next day
- Pretend it never happened
- Upload the video on YouTube to show everyone it's all in good fun
How do you deal with someone who is crying over a very small matter?
- Console them
- Toughen them up
- Avoid the situation
- Try to understand why it matters to them
Pick a silly yet understandable reason to cry:
- Spilled milk
- The TV broke
- My favorite American Idol singer lost
- Slicing onions
What's an irrational thought?
- The world will end
- I will find true love
- I am the best at everything
- I am the worst at everything
- Money is happiness
Are you a leader or follower?