How Male/Female Is Your Brain?
What was the last thing that made you cry?
- A Death
- Cute animal videos
- Job loss
- Weight gain
- I don't cry
Which of the following snacks appeals most?
- A hot dog and baked beans
- Ice cream
- Deep fried anything
- Strawberry shortcake
What's your criteria when shopping for jeans?
- That they look normal
- How my butt looks
- That I get it over with quickly
- How they look with my shoes
Which of the following small dogs can you imagine yourself having?
- Jack Russell
What's most appealing when you're sleepy?
- Curling up with someone
- A sugar based food
- Black coffee
Do you carry a knife of any kind?
- A utility knife
- Only for protection
- Yes, a broadsword
Are you interested in the history of war?
- Yes, I find it fascinating
- I think it's boring and/or upsetting
- I'm more interested in other aspects of history
- I'm not pro war but I find the strategies and players interesting
How do you remember the combination of a lock?
- I don't
- By the numbers
- By the LOCATION of the numbers on the lock
- I write it down
Which Jessica do you admire most?
- Jessica Simpson
- Jessica Alba
- Jessica Lange
- Sarah Jessica Parker
How do you most often see movies?
- On a date
- With friends
When you’re telling someone how to get to your house, do you rely on directions or landmarks?
- Um… I wonder why they don’t have a GPS
You just went through a nasty breakup! How do you get through it?
- I start looking for another relationship
- I talk it through with my friends and family
- I start a meaningful relationship with my couch and Netflix
- The quickest way to get over someone is to get under someone else
When you yawn, how do you cover your mouth?
- With an open hand
- With a fist
- I don't know
Can you go to bed mad?
- Depends how late it is
You’re introduced to ten new people at a party! How many names do you remember?
- All of them
You’ve got what seems like 100 things to do. How do you approach the problem?
- I take chunks of tasks I can do at once and finish them
- I take one task at a time, finish it, and move to the next
- I pretty much freak out, then play it by ear
Would you rather read the story, hear the story, or see the movie?
- Read the story
- Hear the story
- See the movie
How do you shop for groceries?
- I have a list, get what I need, and get out!
- No list, I get what I want and get out!
- No list, I get what calls out to me!
- I have a list, but I still need to browse every aisle to see what else is out there!
When you’re in a bar, how do you get someone’s attention?
- It’s all about eye contact and body position
- Make the terrifying approach and start talking
How many times a year would you say you get seriously moody?
- More than 12
- I never get moody
Which do you value more: Discussion or action?
- Both have their merits and drawbacks
The Super Bowl is on! You feel…
- Excited for the game
- Like I should be excited
- Excited for the commercials
- Excited for the half-time show
Really, though, how much do you care about sports?
- A little
- A lot
- It depends
- Were made
- Are best avoided
- Are part of life
- Mistakes? What are those?
The truth about cats and dogs?
- I like cats
- I like dogs
- I like both
Besides a dog or a cat, what kind of pet would you have?
- A snake
- A fish
- A bird
- A horse!
- Nope and nope
- It ended perfectly
- No ending is that happy
You’re having the perfect meal. What’s on your plate?
- Something fresh and seasonal
- Something sweet
- Something bleeding
- I’d have to see my options, first
How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Where would you most like to see your name?
- On the cover of a book
- After "President"
- On the back of a professional sports jersey
- On the cover of a magazine
- In a history book
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Gender Personality Test
This free online gender role test is delivered to you free of charge and will allow you to have your personality measured by gender roles and the cultural conceptions of gender.