What creatures do not exist in the town of Night Vale?
- Floating cats
- Suspicious birds
What odd phenomena was one of the first to gain recognizable popularity?
- The Council
- Desert Bluffs
- The Glow Cloud
- The Sheriff's Secret Police
What area does not exist in Night Vale?
- The library
- The dog park
- The Moonlite Diner
- The pawnshop that arrives only when you need it
What is forbidden and dangerous to Night Vale citizens?
What is typical teenager behavior?
- Screaming in the streets
- Talking to the strange celestial beings in the sky
- Shouting, nearly stabbing themselves with knives
- Ignoring everyone, except their own kind
Who is the mother of Josh, the normal teenage boy who shapeshifts?
- Josie Kepner
- Diane Crayton
- Felicity Anderson
- Royce Becker
Who runs the pawnshop?
- Jackie Fierro
- Frank Bellop
- Georgie Nex
- The man wearing a tan trenchcoat
Which of these quotes was said by Cecil?
- “Sleep is confusing. Dreams are baffling. The concept of transitioning from one perceived reality to another is a tolerated madness.”
- “The present tense of regret is indecision.”
- “The past is gone, and cannot harm you anymore. And while the future is fast coming for you, it always flinches first and settles in as the gentle present.”
- “Whoever you are now, you are home.”
When was Welcome to Night Vale first broadcasted?
- September 26, 2013
- June 15, 2012
- April 16, 2011
- Night Vale has always been there, you just didn't notice.
How many interns have been lost in the show so far?
What is Desert Bluffs an example of, according to the creators?
- Political satire
- Nothing important
- Just to parody Cecil
- Struggle to keep the small desert town interesting
What is Carlos studying in Night Vale?
- The strange floating cat in the bathroom
- The phenomena of Night Vale's existence
- The helicopters
- The weather
Who governs Desert Bluffs?
- Cecil Baldwin
- Strexcorp Synernists Incorporated
- The librarians
- Old Woman Josie
What does the event of Homecoming mean for Night Vale citizens?
- A party for high school students
- A welcome party for returning citizens of Night Vale
- The reunion between the living and the dead
- A column in the 'community updates' section in the Night Vale City News
Why are Night Vale citizens advised to not leave Night Vale?
- Because they can never leave
- Because we will miss them terribly
- Their departure will cause mass rioting and a chase montage
- The strangeness of Night Vale will follow them, wherever they choose to go
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Welcome to Night Vale
Topic is "Welcome to Night Vale," a popular podcast that began in 2012 and was created by Joseph Fink and Jeffery Cranor. "Welcome to Night Vale" is a comedy-drama paranormal horror show that is narrated by Cecil Baldwin, Night Vale's beloved radio host. The podcast's popularity encouraged the release of multiple printed novels, including "Welcome to Night Vale," "The Faceless Old Woman Who Secretly Lives in Your Home," and "It Devours!"
As "Welcome to Night Vale" grew in popularity, the creators decided to take the quaint, supernatural community on the road and spread new tales. The tales told during past tours include "A Spy in the Desert," "The Haunting of Night Vale," and "All Smiles Eve/A Bloodstone Carol." The podcast creators continue to schedule new tours and release new merchandise for the beloved occult show today.