Which of the NPR Programs Should I Listen to?
What was your favorite class/activity in high school?
- Marching band
- Social Studies
- Speech and Debate
- Study hall
What are your dream weekend plans?
- Just chill and read the Sunday paper
- Check out some local improv
- Join my friends for a concert
- Going to a protest/demonstration
What's your preferred form of exercise?
- Doing bicep curls with a pint of beer
- I do yoga to keep myself centered.
- Getting my cardio on in a mosh pit
- I prefer to exercise my brain with a good book.
Who would you like to have dinner with?
- Stephen Colbert
- Lester Holt
- Taylor Swift
Pick a TV show to watch.
- 12-hour news
- Saturday Night Live
- American Idol
What are you wearing for your 11:00 am Zoom meeting?
- Button-down shirt & tie/blouse with sweatpants and slippers
- A sensible, business-casual outfit
- Something presentable, but comfortable
- A t-shirt and shorts are just fine.
Pick a non-NPR program to listen to.
- Pod Save The People
- The New Yorker Radio Hour
- WTF with Marc Maron
- Above & Beyond: Group Therapy
When do you listen to radio/podcasts most often?
- I'm listening to music every waking hour.
- Mostly during my commute or while I'm in the car.
- While I'm exercising and in the zone
- If I have nothing else to do
Who should be the next U.S. President?
- Vice President Kamala Harris
- Kevin Hart
- Anderson Cooper
What's your favorite book?
- Born a Crime by Trevor Noah
- A is for Activism by Innosanto Nagara
- Who Am I by Pete Townshend
- Nickel and Dimed by Barbara Ehrenreich
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
National Public Radio (also known as NPR) is a non-profit, independent news and media organization based in Washington, D.C. Established by an act of Congress in 1967, NPR broadcasts four of the top 20 most popular radio shows in the U.S. NPR content is also available online, on-demand, via smart speakers, and apps.
According to the NPR website, 98.5% of the U. S. population lives within the range of the more than 1,000 stations that carry NPR. Across all media platforms—radio, internet, live events, apps, and podcasts—NPR reaches over 60 million people weekly. The station offers a variety of programs and podcasts ranging in subject matter from news to comedy to storytelling to humor. There's something for just about everyone.