What Dere Are You?
Which would you pick as a date spot?
- The movies
- Amusement park
- Your date's house
How do you handle talking to your crush?
- Stuttering and unable to form words
- Calm and flirty
- You don't—you avoid them
- Flustered and yelling
What kind of student are or were you?
- Student council, straight As
- Shy, not heavily involved with clubs
- Delinquent, always into trouble
- Average with a lot of friends
Which word describes your best?
Which friend are you in your group?
- The charismatic one that everyone in your class loves
- The temperamental one that everyone tries to avoid
- The shy one that follows your other friends
- The voice of reason, or the "mom" friend
Which dere type would you get along with the best?
What dere type would you get along with the least?
How would you confess your love?
- Letter in their locker
- You'd rather not confess, since that way, you won't have to worry about being rejected
- Accidentally, through text or in-person
Which bad habit do you have?
- Overreacting to little things
- Being overly clingy
- Keeping others at a distance
- Assuming everyone finds you annoying
Which character do you like most?
- Grell Sutcliff from Black Butler
- Diana Cavendish from Little Witch Academia
- Chiaki Nanami from Danganronpa
- Erina Nakiri from Food Wars
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
what dere are you
Dere types are character stock stereotypes that can be categorized based on the behavior of fictional characters, most often portrayed in anime. There are five main types of deres, including yandere, tsundere, kuudere, dandere, and deredere. Each dere type focuses on the impression they give others and the range of emotions they express.
One example of a dere character is the yandere character Yuno in Future Diary. There's also the tsundere character Taiga in Toradora. Dere characters can be found in a wide variety of anime series, and they add a fun layer to the series.