First of all, which Hogwarts house are you a part of?
Every wizard has a favorite subject in school. What is yours?
- Defense Against the Dark Arts
- Muggle Studies
Which of these classic spells is your favorite?
- Accio (Summoning Charm)
- Wingardium Leviosa (Levitation Charm)
- Stupefy (Stunning Spell)
- Riddikulus (Joke Charm)
- Reparo (Fixing Charm)
- Protego (Shield Charm)
You have some extra pocket money and decide to buy yourself a treat. What do you choose?
- Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans
- A Chocolate Frog
- A Licorice Wand
- Cauldron Cakes
- Pumpkin Pasties
- Snacks? No thanks.
When it comes to your Patronus, does size matter?
- I want it to look intimidating
- I don't care as long as it's an accurate representation of me
Who is your favorite character in the wizarding world?
- Albus Dumbledore
- Ronald Weasley
- Minerva McGonagall
- Hermione Granger
- Severus Snape
- Harry Potter
In the perfect world, you want to use your Patronus to:
- Protect me from dementors
- Help me communicate with other wizards
- Impress my wizard friends
You've just finished your education at Hogwarts and you're ready to start your career. What are you going to be?
- An Auror
- A professional Quidditch player
- A Hogwarts professor
- An employee at the Ministry of Magic
Your friends would describe you as:
You're running late for something and have to move fast. How do you get there?
- Fly on my broom
- Floo powder
- Take the Knight Bus