What Kind Of Taco Are You?
You’re picking your outfit for a night out, what are you wearing?
- Something formal
- Something casual
- Something eclectic
- Something cutting-edge
- Something comfy, I’m not going out
You’ve got your outfit, but what about accessories?
- I’ll wear a little bit of everything
- Just the bare minimum
- Something flashy to catch attention
- Accessories? I’m my own accessory
- I’m not going anywhere, so just the TV remote
What about your hair?
- Styled, but with a casually messy look
- Why try to contain it? I just let it do its own thing.
- Neat and tidy
- Well, it’s dyed pink right now…
- Who cares, I’m not going anywhere
You’re all dressed now, where are you going?
- There is a fundraiser at the country club
- I’m meeting some friends at the newest restaurant in town
- Dancing at a hip nightclub. Gotta flaunt it while I got it!
- To a house party
- I’m going to the couch dude
You’re at your activity, who do you gravitate towards?
- Whoever is in charge and calling the shots
- I’m sticking with my friends, they’re why I’m here
- Everyone gravitates towards me, I’m the main attraction
- I float around to meet new people and catch up with old friends
- Binge watching Netflix
You had a great night, how are you finishing it out?
- Morning comes early, I’m going home
- Passed out with a pint of ice cream in my lap
- Things get a little crazy when I hang out with my friends
- I made some new friends that invited me over
- Finishing? I am just getting started, where’s the after-party?
The next morning you’re preparing for another day, what does that take?
- My routine: up early, shower, styling, and brushing my teeth
- Where am I? I guess I better see about hailing a cab
- I just need to brush my teeth
- I’m a mess, I need a shower and fresh clothes
- Fire off some texts to cover my tracks in case I did something dumb
What about breakfast?
- Bacon and eggs, so delicious
- Cereal, I love eating out of bowls
- Waffles or pancakes... anything sweet!
- No thanks, I have a hangover
What are you doing for the rest of the day?
- Going for a run, have to stay healthy
- I have three meetings before noon
- I have a schedule but it’ll probably fall apart
- Going back to bed, I’m worthless before noon
- Cartoons, I’m watching cartoons all day!