What’s Your Learning Style?
What do you like to read for fun?
- How-to guides
How did you learn your first phone number?
- I turned it into a jingle
- I wrote it out many times
- I assigned colors to the numbers
- I repeated after someone
- I air dialed it
You bought a brand new game. How do you learn to play it?
- I figure it out on my own
- I ask someone to teach me
- I read the online playing guides
- I watch someone else play it
Pick a topic:
You favorite song just came on the radio - what do you immediately start doing?
- Tap my hands and feet
- Sing along
- Tell everyone it's my favorite song
- Think about the music video
- Nothing. I enjoy it quietly.
You go to a concert with your friends. What do you remember most about it the next day?
- How the music made me feel
- Which songs were played
- What the musicians looked like
- How my friends and I interacted
You see the word DOG on a billboard - what comes to mind?
- I picture a dog
- I imagine petting a dog
- I hear a dog bark
- I repeat the word "dog"
What kind of art would you prefer to make?
- A sculpture
- A painting
- Dance choreography
- Interpretive dancing
You're trying to study, but can't concentrate. What's going on?
- I'm all alone
- Someone is playing loud music
- Too many people are walking around
- My chair is uncomfortable
- The lighting is all wrong
What makes you feel amazing?
- Relaxing on a hammock
- Throwing an awesome party
- Discovering art that speaks to me
- Listening to new music