Which 60s Girl Group Are You?
Do you pine for the Golden Age of bubblegum pop music? The syrupy-sweet harmonies of the early 60s? Sounds like you need to go on a blast to the past and take this quiz to find out which 60s girl group you are. No matter the result, don’t worry – we will still love you tomorrow!
How many singers are in your fabulous gal-group?
- We're a trio
- Quartet! The more the merrier!
- Doesn't matter to me as long as I'm the lead singer!
A record producer wants to sign your act! Are you going to drop out of school to find fame?
- Who cares about education if I'm famous?
- I think I'll finish school first, just in case
- I can multi-task - why not both?
Time to hire a dance choreographer! What kind of moves would you like to break out during your performances?
- Something elegant and dignified
- Something sexy
- Let's do the Twist!
- The Jerk!
You're sitting at your window, day-dreaming about your perfect guy. Who is he?
- A good boy who loves his mother
- A bad-boy on a motorcycle
- A genius who can challenge me
- I don't care, as long as he can dance!
Your record label has arranged a photo shoot for your group. What are you going to wear?
- Schoolgirl attire
- A flowing gown
- A pantsuit
- Little white dress
The Girl Group sound incorporates many musical styles. Which one is your favorite?
- Rock and Roll
- Mainstream Pop
Where do you want to record your next hit record?
- New York City. Where else?
- Detroit - I like that Motown sound!
- Sunny California, please?
In your opinion, what is the most unique element of your sound?
- The strength of our lead singer
- Our bad-girl attitude
- Our complex harmonies
- Our elaborate orchestrations
Which is more important to you: finding success, or finding love?
- My career ambitions are all that matter
- There's more to life than fame and glory. It's the little things that count.
- I'd like to start a family... and maybe sing on the side?