Which Disney Character Are You?
What does your Friday night usually consist of?
- Trying to get my darn TV to work.
- Whatever I want! Leave me alone.
- Hanging out with my friends and family.
- I'm usually working.
- Talking with my friends.
What do you most value in a friend?
- Sense of Humor
How do you usually handle peer pressure?
- Give in because you're a follower.
- Go with it, not really understanding.
- Do it because you know you can...not because they're pressuring you.
- Don't give in and explain why.
- Politely say 'no'
You have been in an accident. You did not die, however, which is good. But, what kind of accident were you just in?
- Accident? All I did was bump into another person.
- I fell down the stairs.
- My House Fell Down.
- I was trying to fix the TV...I guess you're not supposed to tie those wires together.
- Car Accident.
Do you have a 'special someone' in your life?
- Yes, and he's quite handsome.
- No, I don't...
- Special Someone? What's that?
- Yes, but it's not like they do much for me. Just complain.
- Yes, and she is a very sweet someone!
You decide to get your friend a brand new TV for their birthday. How do you go about doing this?
- I don't have any money...so I'll give them mine.
- Shop around for deals on good ones.
- I don't know much about TVs...so I'll just go get one.
- Find the best TV I can afford.
- Find one I can afford. They should be happy with what they get.
What is your most unique physical feature?
- My nose
- My tongue
- My mouth
- My ears
- My eyes
You and your friends are asked to play in the upcoming parade. What instrument do you play?
- The trombone.
- The drums.
- I don't...I'm the conductor.
- The trumpet.
- The flute.
Complete the statement: "Life..."
- has its ups and downs.
- is something to savor.
- is wonderful.
- is a laugh.
- is a blessing.