Which Disney Hero Are You?
Which of the following would you pick if you could have one?
- Good Looks
When you help someone in need and are thanked for it, you...
- Walk away as if you had done nothing.
- Smile, pose, and wait for the glory.
- Nothing. You simply felt an internal obligation to help.
- Say, "No problem!"
- Take the time to get to know the person.
When you have a mountain of ice cream between you and a free T-shirt, you work best...
- When you devise a game plan.
- With your sidekick.
- With all the help you can get!
- When your friends cheer your name.
What is the most important to you?
- Making and enjoying the company of great friends.
- Living the life you deserve.
- Making ends meet.
- Meeting expectations.
- Protecting your family.
When you see a stranger with a flat tire on the side of the road, you...
- You were helped a lot when you were younger. It's time to repay the favor and lend the stranger a hand.
- You're only concerned with helping those you care for.
- Help the stranger because you want the attention and praise.
- Keep on your own path. You have enough to worry about already.
- Call for assistance.
If you could have a superpower your first pick would be...
When you look at yourself in the mirror the first thing you notice is...
- Your good looks.
- Your age.
- Your potential.
- Your differences with others.
- Your muscles.
You would feel most at ease in...
- the Wilderness
- the Countryside
- the City
What would top your list of priorities if you were a hero?
- Protecting your loved ones.
- Becoming a celebrity.
- Eliminating evil.
- Meeting the expectations of a hero.
- Finding the damsel in distress.
Your favorite hero is...
- Iron Man
You're at the supermarket and you are short on money. You can buy the bread, the beer, or the ham. You...
- Buy the bread.
- Buy the beer.
- Buy the ham.
- Buy none of them. You'll have to return to get them all later.
- Get distracted by the candy and buy a candy bar instead.
What description reflects your personality most?
- You like attention and will work for it.
- You want something to call your own and are currently working to make it happen.
- You have many regrets and find it hard to get over.
- You are not easily distracted once you've made up your mind.
- You want to live simple and live long.