Which Disney Villain Are You?
What is your biggest weakness?
- Your own uncontrollable desires.
- You underestimate your opponents
- You are self-centered.
- You dream more than you act.
As a child, what powers did you dream of?
- Breathing under water.
- No powers, just your own personal army.
For Halloween, your costume usually includes:
- Additional limbs.
- Elegant dresses.
- A staff.
- You're always a pirate for Halloween.
How do you get back at your enemies?
- A weapons duel.
- Brute force.
What should a villain be like?
- Enormous and frightening.
- Tall and sneaky.
- Loud and ferocious.
- Intimidating, yet comical.
- Shrewd and cunning, yet elegant.
What matters most to you?
- Pride and respect.
What is most important for your evil villain lair?
- It's filled with minions.
- It's in plain sight.
- It moves with you.
- Large and unaccessible to most.
- Secretive, yet accessible.
The worst ending to a movie is:
- The villain loses in a fair fight.
- The villain runs away.
- Happily ever after in love.
- The kids triumph over the adults.
- The hero gets some unfair help.
How well do you control your emotions?
- What emotions?
- I control them very well.
- My emotions slip fairly often.
- I need anger management.
- Emotion is for the weak.
Which concept is the most idealistic and least attainable?
- Class Mobility
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Disney Villain Test
Find out which Disney Villain you would be. Elegant or Mysterious? Disney has always had someone opposing the Hero or Heroine. Some are colorful and crazy. Sometimes the villain is more endearing than the hero. Let's see what your Villain Style you are.