What is your biggest weakness?
- Your own uncontrollable desires.
- You underestimate your opponents
- You are self-centered.
- You dream more than you act.
As a child, what powers did you dream of?
- Breathing under water.
- No powers, just your own personal army.
For Halloween, your costume usually includes:
- Additional limbs.
- Elegant dresses.
- A staff.
- You're always a pirate for Halloween.
How do you get back at your enemies?
- A weapons duel.
- Brute force.
What should a villain be like?
- Enormous and frightening.
- Tall and sneaky.
- Loud and ferocious.
- Intimidating, yet comical.
- Shrewd and cunning, yet elegant.
What matters most to you?
- Pride and respect.
What is most important for your evil villain lair?
- It's filled with minions.
- It's in plain sight.
- It moves with you.
- Large and unaccessible to most.
- Secretive, yet accessible.
The worst ending to a movie is:
- The villain loses in a fair fight.
- The villain runs away.
- Happily ever after in love.
- The kids triumph over the adults.
- The hero gets some unfair help.
How well do you control your emotions?
- What emotions?
- I control them very well.
- My emotions slip fairly often.
- I need anger management.
- Emotion is for the weak.
Which concept is the most idealistic and least attainable?
- Class Mobility