You are at a bar and someone of the opposite sex buys you a beer.
- I'd drink it.
- Buy one for them and put a roofie in it.
- Take a sip, then spit it out.
- I already have a drink, but I'll take another.
- Turn it down.
You find 1,000 cash on the sidewalk.
- Buy something for myself.
- Invest it in the stock market.
- Buy polonium-210 off the black market.
- Get that new love boat I've been wanting. With some girls inside.
- Go out for a night on the town. My treat.
What kind of car do you want?
- A Hummer, bigger is better.
- How about a Ferrari.
- Amphibious vehicle.
- That corvette in red, thanks.
- Hybrid all the way! Prius for life!
How much money does it take to buy your happiness?
- $5 dollars. Enough for a beer or two.
- $100 dollars. Enough to negate a days worth of work.
- $1 million dollars.
- $1 billion dollars.
- My happiness can't be bought with money.
It's Sunday, you...
- Stroll garage sales looking for sinister looking devices.
- Take the free time to do some laundry and go to the local supermarket.
- Watch TV with a beer resting on your belly.
- Kick out the girl from last night, what was her name again?
- Go to a cafe and do some light reading.
At 8am I am...
- Reading the newspaper.
- Hoppin' in the shower. She can let herself out.
- Making the bed, and some toast for my housemates.
- Waiting to be summoned for breakfast.
- Fast asleep.
What are your views on religion?
- Religion is the opiate of the people.
- An invisible man in the sky, eh? I better be on my best behavior.
- If God really loved me, he wouldn't make me get up so early on Sunday mornings.
- Without religion we would have no morals and ethics.
- Religion is great! It gives those Catholic school girls something to rebel against.
If you were given a free round-trip airline ticket, where would you go?
- I've always wanted to go to Paris.
- Shermer, Illinois.
- Amsterdam, I've got some old friends there.
- Rome, there's so much to see.
- Let's just say I've got some unfinished business with a guy in Libya.
What's your favorite drink?
- I'll have what you're having.
- Alcohol makes me sick, give me some apple juice.
- Dirty martini and keep 'em coming.
- A glass of wine would be nice.
You're walking to class and you realize you left your oven on. You...
- End up at a bar 3 hours later, not having gone to class or home.
- Run home and turn it off. Then proceed to class.
- Go home and turn it off, because you don't have much to gain from class anyway.
- Leave it, there's more important stuff to do.
- Call someone to turn it off for you.
Which of the following is most important to you?
- Power and Influence
- Fame & Fortune
What's for dinner?
- You're going to stay home and cook.
- You're going to stay home and drink some wine; someone else is going to cook.
- That box of Lucky Charms advertising a secret surprise inside that may be of good use.
- You're going to skimp and eat pizza; unless you're with your with a significant other in which you'll eat at some sit down restaurant.
- You don't have much money, but you're going to get steaks and beer anyway.
How do you feel about your parents?
- They're way too strict
- I hate them!!!
- Uhh, my parents? Can we talk about something else?
- They're always getting in the way.
- They're very nice people, despite their flaws.
College is for...
- Getting an education.
- Meeting girls.
- Figuring out what to do with your life.
- Getting the state to fund your research.
You listen to what type of music?
- Jazz, preferably live with food and drink.
- Gimme some of that clubbing music and grinding.
- Soft rock, less talk.
- Kidz Bop is awesome!!!
- Heavy metal. Nothing less, nothing more.
Follow us for new quizzes!Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter