What’s the most important thing in your life?
- The person you fall in love with
What’s the best way to get what you want?
- Follow your heart
- Use your brain
- Find someone else to do it for you
- All of the above – WHATEVER it takes
Do you ever get the feeling that you’re living a double life?
Is the glass half-empty or half-full?
You are walking through an unfamiliar neighborhood in search of a restaurant your friend has suggested. You have followed his directions exactly, but you seem to have gotten lost. When you call your friend on the phone for help, what do you say?
- “I’m sorry, I must have made a wrong turn somewhere.”
- “I think your directions are wrong.”
You get five coupons for free ice cream at your favorite ice cream store. You…
- Go to the store and eat all five ice creams at once!
- Give all the coupons away to strangers
- Invite four of your friends to share the ice cream together with you
- Try to sell the coupons for a profit
Do you go to the doctor when you get the flu?
- No, I can handle it myself
- I only go if I feel really, really bad which is pretty rare
- I go if I have a fever
- I go to the doctor as soon as I have a sniffle!
You find twenty dollars on the ground in a sweets shop. What do you do?
- Return it to the shopkeeper
- Give it away to the next homeless person you see
- Buy a bunch of candy for yourself with it
- Donate it to a charity
Which of the following proverbs best relates to you?
- Keep your friends close and your enemies closer
- Hope for the best but prepare for the worst
- No man is an island
- Fortune favors the bold
What is your greatest weakness?