Which Guitar Are You?
Let’s start simple: city or country?
- Can't I have both?
What’s your most common facial expression when talking to others?
- Enthusiastic smile
- Sarcastic smirk
- Narrowed eyes, intense concentration
- All of the above in equal measure
What’s your favorite sound?
- Raindrops on rooftops
- Birds chirping
- Big city chaos: Crowds chattering, horns honking, endless possibilities…
Life is full of missteps and misfortunes, which is your attitude when things take a sudden turn for the worse?
- Stay optimistic, things will get better
- Well, life often sucks doesn’t it? That’s why we need art!
- Keep at it, it may get better or it may not, but keep at it
- Get comfortable with not knowing what happens next, because I never will!
There has to be at least ONE music question, eh? Pick your favorite line-up:
- Nirvana, Sonic Youth, My Bloody Valentine
- Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, Guns ‘n Roses
- Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck
- Johnny Cash, Elvis Presley, Woody Guthrie
- The Beatles, The Who, R.E.M.
- Mysterious, powerful, all-consuming
- Confusing, awkward, beautiful
- All of the above
In your mind success is dictated by…
- Quality relationships with those around me
- What I create while on this planet
- Hard work
- Impossible to say… there are many paths to the mountain top
If you had to choose from the following professions, which would it be?
- Crazed artist, wild dreamer
- Work that involves using my hands – farmer, mechanic, etc…
- Ice cream truck driver
Where can we find you at the party?
- Awkward in the corner, quietly sipping my drink
- Leaning back in a chair, exuding nonchalant confidence
- Flitting from group to group, having a good time
- Happily chatting with friends